Any tips on concieiving ??

chrisi

1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just joined today, and was just wondering if any of you had any tips for me.
I got my implant removed in October last year and have been trying for a baby but it hasn't happened so far, however I know its not been that long and i guess i just cant help feeling anxious, its hard!.

Does ovulation kits work? I have heard so many different stories about when in your cycle you are more fertile - any tips ??

:hug:

Christine x

First of all welcome to the site - I have no idea if the ovulation kits work but why don't you try it -

Welcome. Try looking in the ttc forum. They know all about those things.

Hi Guys

Thanks for welcoming me, this forum is great im loving it it really helps talking to people who understand what your going through! I still dont know my way around it properly but that'll take time!

Thanks again x

don't worry hun in time you will be an expert on finding your way around and you will be directing others, lol

Hi Chrisi and welcome!

If you're not sure about your cycle and ov there are lots of things you can do. Opk's don't work for everyone, I never get a true positive test. Taking and recording your temp is a good way, have a look on fertilityfriend.com. You can also monitor cm and cp (never quite got to grips with cp myself!!)

As one of the other girls said, look in ttc. There are some real experts there!

Lots of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->