Any troubled tummy sleepers out there?

That must be very difficult.. I don't feel comfortable on my tummy either, but I personally never sleep on my front.
However I sleep on my side with my leg quite high up the bed and I can't sleep properly like that most nights already, it feels too curled up and even makes me a bit sore sometimes :wacko:

I am absolutely miserable sleeping!!! My poor OH has been booted to the couch with the dog in tow on a couple occasions already... I am a big time belly sleeper and I have found that putting a pillow under my bump and sorta laying on my side over the pillow has helped! :)

I'm a tummy sleeper too!
I recommend a v pillow! If you cuddle it with the other bit between your legs it's more comfy and it stops you going onto your tummy :) :flower:

Get a bump pillow, I'm still sleeping on my belly with my giant bump x

I have a wedge pillow (I think it was £9.99 from Babies R Us) and it's great for taking the weight off your stomach. I always sleep on my front and I find that without the pillow my tummy aches so much in the morning. It doesn't let me sleep flat on my front but it takes enough pressure off that I can almost be tummy down!

Pregnancy is so uncomfortable!

Ugh, yes yes yes. I always sleep on my stomach and I haven't gotten a proper night of rest in weeks now! I don't think I've ever NOT slept on my stomach and I just can't get used to it.

I cant sleep if im not on my stomach and its already uncomfortable at 4+6! Im makimg the nost of stomach sleeping before I get the bump x

The problem with tummy sleeping for me isn't the bump yet, but how sore my breasts are >__< I can't lay on my side anymore because they squish together too much. Ugh sleeping is a pain lol

I sleep leaning forward with one leg up, which takes pressure off of my belly. I've slept this way till the very end of each of my pregnancies. It is hard to find something that works, but I hope you get comfy so you can get some good rest!

My first pregnancy I had such a hard time sleeping on my front, my husband got me a body pillow and that helped so much!

I'm too scared to sleep on my tummy incase I squash something lol

I fall asleep on my tummy but moves around loads in the night, such a fidgeter!

With DD I had to move to sleeping on side really early cos of sore boobs. But I found a pillow between the knees made all the difference. Helped my sciatica too.

I am hoarding this post for when I get my bump. Right now I am enjoying the fact that I can still sleep on stomach at 8 weeks......I don't know what I will do. I literally can't sleep anyway else

I'm not even 8 weeks yet and I'm already hearing what you guys are saying! I think it's because I'm a small frame and have a major bloat going on right now. My belly kind of 'hangs' uncomfortably when I lay on my side so the past couple of nights, I've been shoving a pillow underneath it and it seemed to help quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->