October Pumpkins *testing thread*

I jumped on amazon to order the frer and found that wondfo extra sensitive 25 tests is on lightening deal right now $5.99 if anyone was thinking they need more in their stash.
I am ordering frer because im thinking you ladies are right and I should see how frer looks.
That's a great deal. I'm thinking we'll see some lines on these new tests or next one you take. Excited for you.

Hi, do you mind if I join? I've been a member here for a long time, but never posted much. I have 4 children, 14, 10, 9 and 4 (5 in November!). Just started trying for number 5, never thought id say that after being sure I was done after my last, but here I am! I live in England, just moved to the countryside to an old Victorian school house. Hope you don't mind me gate crashing!

Welcome @tingley!! Yay for trying for number five! What’s the breakdown of boys & girls for you right now? When will you be testing? Good Luck!

Hi, do you mind if I join? I've been a member here for a long time, but never posted much. I have 4 children, 14, 10, 9 and 4 (5 in November!). Just started trying for number 5, never thought id say that after being sure I was done after my last, but here I am! I live in England, just moved to the countryside to an old Victorian school house. Hope you don't mind me gate crashing!
Welcome welcome!!! We are quite similar! I live in Germany and am currently pregnant with my 5th! I have 4 children, 13, 11, 8 and a daughter who just turned 6. I'm 37 weeks pregnant today and expecting baby #5 end of October! Ahhh....

Hi Tingley! Welcome back!

@HalfricanMa looking forward to any new tests today. Best of luck, I hope you have some clearer answers soon!

omg right @josephine3 ?! I joined a pregnancy test forum on reddit just to look at lines and live vicariously through all the ttc'ers. I mean I guess I got a taste of it recently but it just wasn't the same as the tww and the hope and anticipation and the absolute joy and excitement of that line popping up for the first time! (rather it was mostly shock and anxiety, lol)

I’m nervous to test again. I’ve gotten 4 positives total: pink and blue dyes.
I have frer and the pink dye cb arriving sometime today.
Im still lightly cramping without any bleeding. The overly emotional is certainly there. Every Sunday the older couple across the street has 3 cars arrive which are all their kids. DH & I always find it so sweet. Last night making dinner I saw the line of 3 cars leaving and each one honks their horn as they drive off. That entire family can depend on each other to come together every week. It made me cry! I told my husband “they’re so sweet!! I need to make them a pie. They need pie!” Lmao
I still have symptoms that have been uniquely pregnancy symptoms for me. Only when I’m pregnant do I drink water excessive triggering hot flashes. I have hot flashes during the first few months of breastfeeding, but once i’m no longer engorged, the hot flashes really dont happen.
When the kids napped yesterday I did too. I had that early pregnancy exhaustion which is untouched by anything, ya know? ( I dont feel that level of exhaustion after marathon running.) And the nap that ensues is as if one enters another realm of existence! Almost like the nap kills me, resurrects me, and satisfies a craving all at once. Can anyone relate to those pregnancy-level napping? Haha!

Ughh…i hope to see another few lines once these new tests arrive. @josephine3 I can understand missing the testing, but also remember the frustration too!

LOL I love it! Especially the part about the pie. I actually was having those af cramps today and have had them this whole time, so that symptom could go either way as well. I am still hoping you just caught on to everything super super early, and my fingers are so tightly crossed that the next test is darker!

I have been hit with that exhaustion in previous pregnancies for sure. Only a couple bouts of it this time...but it's next level and so wild the way it can just strike in a instant. Glad you're able to nap as needed!

LOL I love it! Especially the part about the pie. I actually was having those af cramps today and have had them this whole time, so that symptom could go either way as well. I am still hoping you just caught on to everything super super early, and my fingers are so tightly crossed that the next test is darker!

I have been hit with that exhaustion in previous pregnancies for sure. Only a couple bouts of it this time...but it's next level and so wild the way it can just strike in a instant. Glad you're able to nap as needed!
I am so thankful for the nap because i’m not usually on a nap as needed basis. I’m grateful that I certainly got lucky yesterday for 30 minutes!!
I pray you’re right that i just ended up catching it so early at the start.

@tingley welcome and good luck. When will you be testing?

@HalfricanMa good luck when you test again. Hope your new tests come soon. I'm itching to see them from you.

Afm, I'm 3dpo and craving to test. I'll probably start a day early at 7dpo instead of 8dpo lol. Cramping some today fx.

I had my second hcg this morning and no results yet. My test this morning looks good, but I’m still so nervous! Symtoms seem to be worse in the afternoon and I’m eh about almost all food. Here’s my test from this morning.

IMG_4760.jpeg

I had my second hcg this morning and no results yet. My test this morning looks good, but I’m still so nervous! Symtoms seem to be worse in the afternoon and I’m eh about almost all food. Here’s my test from this morning.

View attachment 1119023
Almost a dye stealer. Is af officially late yet? Symptoms sound good. Can't wait to hear what your #s are now.

Welcome @tingley!! Yay for trying for number five! What’s the breakdown of boys & girls for you right now? When will you be testing? Good Luck!
I have 3 boys, and my youngest is a girl. Never thought id have a girl after 3 boys!
I'm due on around the 21st of this month, my cycle can be anything from 28-30 days in length at the moment. Will probably end up testing early, we are going to Disneyland Paris on the 21st so I know ill need to know before hand if we have been successful first try!

Welcome welcome!!! We are quite similar! I live in Germany and am currently pregnant with my 5th! I have 4 children, 13, 11, 8 and a daughter who just turned 6. I'm 37 weeks pregnant today and expecting baby #5 end of October! Ahhh....
Thankyou! Congratulations on your 5th, not long to go now at all! We do have similar ages, its nice to see i'm not the only one wanting to do it all over again after leaving the baby/toddler stage and now fully into the teenage years with the eldest! Part of me wants to have two more close together, as I love the business of having a baby and toddler, but will see if i'm lucky enough to have one more first!
@tingley welcome and good luck. When will you be testing?

@HalfricanMa good luck when you test again. Hope your new tests come soon. I'm itching to see them from you.

Afm, I'm 3dpo and craving to test. I'll probably start a day early at 7dpo instead of 8dpo lol. Cramping some today fx.
Not due on till the 21st, think i've ovulated in the last couple of days. But will probably start testing middle/end of next week. Or earlier most likely as i'm impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->