Any Turkish ladies or with Turkish OH? names?

randomrach

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I'm only 3 months pregnant and me and OH have decided on a girls name already. We also decided easily on a girls name for my dd, we just can't agree on a boys name. I like Mikail which oh likes but isn't in. love with, it's also the name of one of his friends children. Can anyone think of a nice boys name for me? As we live in the UK I want something easy enough to say.

Any suggestions would be appreciated :flower:

A friend with a turkish hub had a little boy called evren

I have Turkish friends, for girls I like the name Nur & Peyker, for boys I like Murat, Bulent, Aslan and Selim.

For a girl we have Ceylan. My family keep telling me to call baby aslan if it is a boy but all I call think of is the lion from lion, witch and the wardrobe :haha: I like selim aswell.

Aslan my boyfriend is often know as that even though his name is just Al

There is a Turkish family in the school where I work. The boys' names are Derin and Levent (calls himself Lee!).

I don't know if they are actual Turkish names though?! :shrug:

Thanks pippi, I'm not sure about derin but I'm sure levent is. I do like that name actually. I think I'm going to try to convince my OH to like Mikail Finley :haha: I might make a deal that if baby is a boy I can name him and if he/she is a girl oh can pick a name :thumbup: wish me luck? xx

I dated a Turkish guy in high school named Tark Ramahi, which I really liked and thought sounded sooo exotic, lol. Not sure if it's an actual Turkish name, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->