Any UK ladies using badger online maternity notes?

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
How does it work? Do I receive my booking appt through that app? And my 12 week scan?
Had my booking appt at 10 weeks both times last times but heard absolutely nothing yet

thanks

Sorry you posted this ages ago. yes I have the badger app and yes go to appointments it’ll tell you fate and time but not where annoyingly

Oh how strange.
I'm in the UK and I got my maternity notes at my booking in appointment at 8 weeks.
Maybe it's different for different areas in the uk, just like the front covers of our notes are different.
Ours are orange.
Sorry I can't be much help

I completely declined all online badger notes and went with the original paper notes. They found it a little inconvinent but thats not my problem

Mine are online but they are 'my pregnancy notes'. I'm in Derbyshire. We also have to carry some paper notes to each appointment too so it seems a bit pointless to me :shrug:

I completely declined all online badger notes and went with the original paper notes. They found it a little inconvinent but thats not my problem
Wish I knew you could do this. I absolutely hate the online system . I have “my pregnancy notes” .

Gosh I posted this a long time ago haha. I’ve had my baby now and I loved it online(I had badger notes) . Can access all my notes about pregnancy, birth and all the newborn baby checks they do. Even down to every blood test I ever had and results. I really liked it in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->