any used the fertility monitor?

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
Has anyone used the fertility monitor, and did it help? I'm thinking of buying it to help with ttc but don't want to waste any money on it if it doesnt work, heard bad reviews on amazon and ebay!

Many people on here use it. I thought of buying it however I think it wouldn't be worth it. You can get the sticks and they are much cheaper. Eventually you should see a pattern in your O and know that you are going to O so you can BD around that time and use BBT to confirm you Oed. Just my opinion.

We struggled to conceive for well over a year last time and fell the first month we used our cbfm.. might have just been fluke but I think it was money well spent either way!

I have to be honest same here first month we used the monitor we fell pregnant! It works much better then the Ovulation sticks, it is a much more clear picture of your fertility and you get a wider window to try! Best of luck :flower:

I use it and love it. I purchased it used on eBay ($75) and googled how to reset it. I did verify with OPKs and it pin points ovulation perfectly. The first month or two it might be all over the place because it's getting to know your cycle. I purchased it because of the great reviews.

I have a fertility monitor and it did not work for me. I also have pcos and I think maybe that's why. I used it for about 3 months and only received highs and never any peaks:wacko:. I know I am ovulating because I am seeing an RE and taking meds for ovulation. I decided not to use it this month and just stick with opks. It seemed like I was still having to use opks with the monitor since the monitor would never pick up my peak and I was having to spend tons of money on 20 test sticks a month plus $$ for opks. I think this month has been a lot less stressful since I haven't been using it.

But I would like to say that I hear most people absolutely love it. I am considering selling mine, but I may hold onto it and reset it and give it a couple more go 'rounds.

I have a fertility monitor and it did not work for me. I also have pcos and I think maybe that's why. I used it for about 3 months and only received highs and never any peaks:wacko:. I know I am ovulating because I am seeing an RE and taking meds for ovulation. I decided not to use it this month and just stick with opks. It seemed like I was still having to use opks with the monitor since the monitor would never pick up my peak and I was having to spend tons of money on 20 test sticks a month plus $$ for opks. I think this month has been a lot less stressful since I haven't been using it.

But I would like to say that I hear most people absolutely love it. I am considering selling mine, but I may hold onto it and reset it and give it a couple more go 'rounds.

In the instructions it does say that it does not work well for PCOS....maybe stick with the Ovulation sticks....it must be expensive keeping both going...

I bought one when we were TTC our 2nd and it worked the first month!! It was awesome!! No guessing, no line readings and thinking if you are O'ing or not!! Takes the total guess work out of it all!!!!
Then when we decided to try now, I bought one off EBay and I am now on my 2nd cycle using it, which I am sooooo happy I bought it because I definitely O later than I did when we were TTC our 2nd! Never knew that!! LOL

Yep, I used opk's for over a year and I found that I would sometimes miss my surge, also the lines were always fainter than the control line which they shouldn't be on opk's. so, I got a cbfm and got my bfp the second month using it. It told me when my peak was and we went at it like crazy and did it! Plus, u test in the morning which suited me better with a busy schedule, it was do e before work without missing the surge. Great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->