Any veggie dieters out there?

tinkabells

Reaction score
Hiya,
I need to sort out my weight loss now, hollie will be 10 weeks on friday, but i dunno where to start, i am a veggie and looked online at places like ww and they dont seem to have much advice on veggie diets

Anyone a veggie and what sort of diet are you on to lose your weight, i wanna start from monday xxx

With Slimming World you can do all green days, that worked quite well for me. Or I use www.sparkpeople.com to calorie count as then you can eat all foods but just have x many calories a day.

I'm not planning on dieting til babys here obviously :flower: but I'm a veggie! best thing to do would be limit your calorie intakes to around 1300 a day and see how that goes =) ! and obviously cut out/down on fatty foods, carbs and sweets and stuff! Good luck :hugs: xX

I have lost a stone already, but i dont eat sweets anyway, as they make me feel ill, i think i just need more salads and fruit, and cut out my crisps, as i can eat bags of the stuff lol xxx

Ooh what's your username? I'm dizzykitty :) It's pretty cool when you get the hang of it. These days I use the community for support more than anything, I've been there 2 years now.

Its same as on here tinkabells, i start mine from monday, as no point in middle of the week, but i did well today, i walked in all about 4 miles today, my legs and feet are killing me, but i do feel better, im gonna try and get out every day and walk around for 20 mins or so, just so we both get out the house and do something xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->