any1 been told they have the look of a pg woman?

mamadonna

Reaction score
when i was at work today my boss told my i had a pregnant look about me(she kno's i'm ttc as i had to tell her cos i do a lot of heavy lifting at work) just thought it was a strange thing to say

Yeah!!

I get asked when I am due all the time!!! I don't get offended, I just find it hilarious when the person gets embarrassed. Serves them right!

my co workers say it all the time ive been bloated or watever but they are trying to bet on the next one to get pregnant as been no staff babies for 3 years lol!! another co worker had a dream about me being pregnant but i dont think i am this cycle hope you are!!x

so do i ,but if i'm not then there's always nxt month,she said it was in my face a certain glow in my cheeks or something(i think i look as white as a sheet but neva mind lol)

My sister in law was trying to get pregnant for a few months with no success, so she eventually gave up. The first month after she gave up a colleague asked her how far along she is. She shrugged it off, but kept thinking about it. Two days later she took a test and she was pregnant!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->