any1 else bleed after sex?

22rellis

mother of 3 and expecting
Reaction score
hi ever1

just a bit concerned me and my partner had sex a few days ago, when i went to the toilet after and wiped myself there were specs of blood on the tissue. it scared me, but i had ni pains, got myself to docs he checked my belly he said eveything feels fine, he said my uterus is a little higher than i should be, so i could be a bit further gone. his booked me for a scan on monday.
any1 else experienced the same?

xxx

I bled after sex when I was just under 5 weeks. We havent had sex since, because I dont want to freak myself out anymore! Mine started about 14 hrs after, it was pinkish/red then went to a brown for the next couple days.

yep i was just over 5 weeks and when we had sex i had a tiny but of bloody we were so careful aswell lol tmi i no but not rought at all...only had a tiny pale pink then nothing scared both us hes not comin near me now lol for a year lol x

When we had sex two weeks ago there was a bit of brown spotting then more spotting after my pelvic exam. My dr. didn't seem concerned at all and said it's normal. I also had a bit of brown after we had sex the other night but it went away the next day. I have to say it doesn't make me so gung-ho for it as I used to be but I've heard it's normal so I try not to worry.

Sorry am no help . .

Haven't had :sex: since i found out about babs because I'm afraid of the spotting . . have heard a lot of women spot sometimes after sex and it's fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->