Any1 Else?

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
right when i found out i was preg and i went to the docs he made me lie down on the bed thing and because i had cramps he felt my stomach, like pushed on it like the midwife does and i remember the words he sed was the cramps should be nothing to worry about and if there is no pain when you press then there mustnt be anything nasty goin on in there and everything is fine, i have jst been doin the didhes then and was leaning against the sink an i dont know if its coz i need a pee or what but it hurt a lil bit when i leant! is any1 else like this? the doctors words stuck in my head and im worrying now!?

No I think you are fine. The pain is seriously bad when you press. Since you don't have an ectopic I think you are fine. Pain when pressing is caused by an ectopic I think. I get uncomfy or crampy pain when I sit and my jeans dig into me. I am forever keeping them unbuttoned. I hate sitting sometimes. I need new pants but pregnancy pants dont fit. I think i need the belly band so I can wear my reg jeans.You will be more sensitive down there then most of us because of twins. Every appointment they have mne lie down and I get an internal as well as pushing in my belly. Hugs

No I think you are fine. The pain is seriously bad when you press. Since you don't have an ectopic I think you are fine. Pain when pressing is caused by an ectopic I think. I get uncomfy or crampy pain when I sit and my jeans dig into me. I am forever keeping them unbuttoned. I hate sitting sometimes. I need new pants but pregnancy pants dont fit. I think i need the belly band so I can wear my reg jeans.You will be more sensitive down there then most of us because of twins. Every appointment they have mne lie down and I get an internal as well as pushing in my belly. Hugs

thanks i was getting worried its noit every day its only some days im sure its jst the lil uns growing! :hugs:

oh and omg an internal? can you refuse this? lol i really dont want this done i heard i hurts !

Mine gets like that when I need the loo. My bladder gets so full so quickly if I dont go when I feel i need to it does start to hurt. Also when I am constipated and press it hurts. So I say if it hurts a little go whack yaself down on the loo :)

When the pain is unbearable and hurts like mad you should get checked out but you will get used to every little ache and pain as you go along.

Hahhaa nah it doesnt hurt. Well mine dont thoguh if you are tense it can be uncomfy. Internals are good though. I would have rather that then the external. I keep thinking I am a week more then I am. I have a retroverted uterus which can make it uncomfy too.

Hahhaa nah it doesnt hurt. Well mine dont thoguh if you are tense it can be uncomfy. Internals are good though. I would have rather that then the external. I keep thinking I am a week more then I am. I have a retroverted uterus which can make it uncomfy too.

what does retroverted uterus mean?

uterus is flipped kinda on top of my bowls and not my bladder.
https://health.arabhs.com/images/Untitled-217.jpg

uterus is flipped kinda on top of my bowls and not my bladder.
https://health.arabhs.com/images/Untitled-217.jpg

woah thats wierd never heard of that b4 do u get back pain from it? has it been like tha with all r pregnancys?

Nope just this one. Guess it happend after my last pregnancy. :( Or you can be born with it. If I had it before they never told me. It should have shift to normal by now but if not :'( scary thought. Can cause m/c

Hi- It looks like Soon2be3 is expecting twins. Noticed her ticker in a previous thread. :dance:

I wouldn't worry at all. I have learnt about palpation (feeling of the body parts) at uni in my nursing degree and you can experience pain because of gas, bowel discomfort, full bladder - a number of reasons. Also when you are lying down the doctor has you in a better position to assess pain and they can also feel if there are any enlarged organs and percuss the area as well to hear different sounds which may indicate swelling, fluid etc.

Don't worry about it at all. My lower abdomen is sore tonight if I press on it because I am a little bit constipated.

Don't stress at all hun, you're fine!!

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"