• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any1 experienced pinching feeling above pelvic area 6dpo??

camerashy

Reaction score
hi as it says above ....am supposably 6dpo lol.....and just now have experienced some pinching sensations just above the pelvic area????

ok really clutching at straws but hey :wacko: lol

any info girls throw it my way :thumbup:

I don't have pinching, I have what feels like poking...

very strange, and i'll bet it's nothing and it's in my head....

I don't have the pinching feeling, but I do have the pulling feeling in my stomach/back, can't tell if it's because AF is on her way or if a BFP is coming. Couldn't resist and each day this weekend and BFN, but I'm still holding out til the witch shows

:dust: and :bfp: thoughts your way!

I had the pinching feeling. It started very light on Thurs, but then on Friday it was happening all day. By Sat it only happened a few times. I think I was 6 DPO too. Fxd for you and me both. My lower back started hurting today.

I seem to get that after ovulation (pinching mostly behind belly button).

Hi, I have had more like af cramps that come abd go. But it is far to early for her to arrive. Only cd 18 at mo. I have had this on and off from about CD 15. Hoping it is a good sign this month.

I have heard other girls describing it as a pinching sensation and pulling but to be honest I dont think I would be able to distinguish them. Maybe if I experienced it I would though.

ooooooooo have everything corssed for all of us :)

come on may bfp's !!!!!!!

I've had the pinching feeling on the right side and would guess it was about 5-6 DPO. It lasted about 2 days on and off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->