any1 waiting on test results??

molly27

Reaction score
hi im jenny havent been on this in couple of months.had my third miscarriage in january so they started to do tests.did lots of blood tests and the results b back in 2 weeks.had a scan aswell to c if womb is ok.im hoping its just a hormone problem r something that can be fixed with tablets.although i have clotting problems and do b on heparin when im pregnant so mayb its a blood thing.anyone else having tests done?

My daughter Evelyn was born sleeping 3 weeks ago so I am waiting for test results on me before I can make any decisions about trying again. (Appointment on 18th May) I also need AF to come back and my PP bleeding to stop.

As I am 35 and ideally we want 2 more children, I can't really afford to wait so if given the all clear I think I intend to try again straight away. Also we took 8 months to conceive Evelyn so we can't really afford to wait before trying for a brother or sister.

I have no idea what they tested me for but they took all sorts of swabs and bloodtests. She was my first pregnancy so I am worried about the same happening again.

When do you get your results? Losing 3 babies must be tough - so sorry for your losses :hugs:

My daughter Evelyn was born sleeping 3 weeks ago so I am waiting for test results on me before I can make any decisions about trying again. (Appointment on 18th May) I also need AF to come back and my PP bleeding to stop.

As I am 35 and ideally we want 2 more children, I can't really afford to wait so if given the all clear I think I intend to try again straight away. Also we took 8 months to conceive Evelyn so we can't really afford to wait before trying for a brother or sister.

I have no idea what they tested me for but they took all sorts of swabs and bloodtests. She was my first pregnancy so I am worried about the same happening again.

When do you get your results? Losing 3 babies must be tough - so sorry for your losses :hugs:

hi im so so sorry for ur loss,its the worst feeling to lose a baby.my test results are back 4th may.they took 8 weeks to come back.my nerves are gone worrying.dont know what they checked 4 either did blood and swab too and the nurse that done my scan said my womb looked normal but ill have to wait to c what the doctor thinks.were back trying again but it took 14 mths last time so hoping it doesnt take that long again.try not to worry too much about it happening again, i know its easier said than done as i was a nervous wreck with the three pregnancies but i have to believe next time everything will be ok.

hi hun, I got tests etc done in feb and got the results 8 weeks later which came back all clear thank god and u/s showed my womb to be ok etc. Im waiting on one more test to check my blood clotting which will take another 8 weeks. seems like all we do is wait around.... we have been NTNP since AF as we dont want to put to much pressure on ourselves just yet so from next month on we'll prob start properly using opks etc. so sorry for both your losses and hope all your results come back the way you want them too xxxx

hi hun, I got tests etc done in feb and got the results 8 weeks later which came back all clear thank god and u/s showed my womb to be ok etc. Im waiting on one more test to check my blood clotting which will take another 8 weeks. seems like all we do is wait around.... we have been NTNP since AF as we dont want to put to much pressure on ourselves just yet so from next month on we'll prob start properly using opks etc. so sorry for both your losses and hope all your results come back the way you want them too xxxx

Hey thanks for replying ,I know what u mean I feel like all were doin is waiting around, the doc said we cud start trying again and if I became pregnant in the meantime they'd put me on progestrone tablets. They did genetic testing on the two of us aswell so I'm panicking that our chromosomes don't match. Basically I'm thinking of everything and worrying.just get frustrated waiting. That's great news that urs came back clear. I think it's prob to do with my clotting problems

hi, im waiting for my results to come back to , they said 6-8 weeks and like you im terrified that our chromosones dont match as iv had 3 kids , but none with new hubby , fx we get good results :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->