any1 with a 2/3 year old and pregers?

Im just getting a buggy board for when im on my own but keeping her stroller for when im with my OH or mum etc

I do but well we haven't thought about it much. We have a soon to be 2 year old in december and need a double one as well. So I guess this posts helps us too :D

Im debating wheather or not to look into double prams or just look into newborn prams. y baby is due around 2 weeks b4 my sons 3rd birthday! i was looking at phil and teds prams etc and some say they fit form 0-5 years. Are u putting ur 2/3 yr old in a pram or wil they just walk? Myne i should just look into a step that attaches to the pram.

I had Abi when Lauren was 20months old and she used to walk everywhere. I used my double buggy about 7 times and it was a pain in the arse. I mostly used the stroller for ickle baby and Lauren went on the buggy board at the back. If Lauren needed a sleep though I would put Abi in the baby carrier/sling and Lauren in the buggy. That double buggy was a huge waste of money but luckily I got some back when I sold it coz it was obviously immaculate.

This time there is only gonna be about 14months difference but luckily someone has offered to give me a nearly new double buggy:happydance:

None of mine have been in buggy's at 3 years apart from if we went out for the whole day (to the zoo/park/big shop etc and I knew they'd need a nap....mostly they'd walk next to the buggy and I'd dump the bags all my shopping in the buggy :rofl:

I bought a double buggy hun when i had dd as ds was just 1 when she was born! it was the biggest waste of money ever!! ds refused to go in it and has walked everywhere ever since. I wish i had put dd in a sling and stuck to my pramette or stroller - that is what i will be doing this time.
I do agree with Lolli though about the weather. ds and dd were both born in feb - so there were times where i needed to put up with ds's screaming and put him in the double. we only ever put dd in stroller now - ds walks everywhere now he is nearly 3. :hug:

thanks girl i think i will just get a single pram for the baby and my wee boy can get a buggy board

:happydance:I would say just use a buggy board ot step. I bought a double buggy when son was born (daughter was 2) and hardly used it. Then went out and bought another buggy! DOuble buggies are very heavy and hard to get round shops with.

My son is now 3 and I;m preggers again - just ordered my single silver cross!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->