Any1starting Diet Now??come Join Me:)

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
hi ya every1 ... im ttc'1,after a mc in mar08,im wanting to lose about 2.5 stone, there was a thread on ttc but its now seem to turn in2 somat eles!
i defo need some others2join me with this,as i can do it alone!
im planning on doing weight watchers,as ive all the books...it worked4me 5yr ago when i lost 2stone ,unfortually ive put it all...and more back on:(

just cant stand the size i am,and feel so so unhealthy...im 5'6 and 12.5 think im nearer 13st now 2 be honest,havent stood on scales since new yr:blush:

im going to a local gym2moro,for a look around and then will have induction on monday,as i also did this 5yr ago and can still remember how good i use2feel,im hoping cos this gym had gym,sauna,jacuzzi and pool,im hopin i will spend a decent amount of time in there,it also helps with depression wicth ive suffered with4few yrs:(

so is any1 joining me? will post my start weight in on monday and every monday after that:)

anyways...if no1 joining in with me,wish me best of luck(i feel motivated 2do it tho this time) and i will keep postin my weight loss:)

:hug::hug:

theres a sticky thread called bnb biggest losers... we're all loosing weight on that thread so come join us!

oh will do !!! if i can find it!

https://www.babyandbump.com/your-health-wellbeing/47691-bnb-biggest-losers.html

just follow this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back