Anybody Believe in Pregnancy/Conception Readings???

MommyCandice

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Do any of you lovey ladies believe in online pregnancy/conception tarot card readings?
A bunch of ladies on a ttc fb page im in tried and got responses back including a date of when whey shoud be conceiving/ getting a positive pregnancy test. I just sent in for mine should have my results in the the next 12 hours, wonder how accurate they truly are.

Nope lol. I got told I'd conceive September last year with twins and mc. I conceived April last year and delivered a healthy boy January.

well i guess it was just wishful thinking, i just want something to hope for

I don't really think it's accurate. You never know who is on the other end of the computer.

Me and my friend ordered one months ago I was told september/october no luck yet for me (im not out yet though) my friend was told she was already pregnant with a girl and she was spot on I think even if it is totally wrong it gives you something to keep going when it gets tough I know its kept me on the ball x

I got one saying I will conceive on a 28th around November so either October 28th or November 28th... fingers crossed

It's something to hope for really whether it works or not it kept me positive:)

She also told me other stuff about me and my husband and was spot on! However, the woman I went with never replied even though she said any questions?

Hoping it will be correct for you x

Comet did you use sandra gibbs? Ive just ordered a second one to see if I stand much chance this month with her saying ut will be this month or last I really hope she was right this ttc malarky is getting old now lol x

Yeah I did :) I know how you feel! I want her to be right so badly, she also gave me a weight and told me the pregnancy would go smoothly and full term x
Oh and it would be a girl

Yeah I was told weight too and fair haired little girl :) I have a little boy so would love a girl, I keep checking my inbox like every 5 minutes im getting impatient, she told me I would have it some time today x

Ok let us know what she says, will be interesting to see if she sticks with the original dates or changes them.

Did she give you other information with your last one?
X

I had one done with my first 2 and she was spot on. Sadly the woman who did those I couldn't find again. So I got another done by Cheri. I'm not sure an out this one as she said it was a weird reading. That wouLd be me. But she did say December. But said it revolved around a birthday. There are only a couple people I know with a December bday. So. We shall see.

I think they are good. Taken with a grain of salt of course. I think the biggest thing it does for women is calming down the mind so it can happen. Whether it be spot in ir not. The body functions better when mentally grounded. :) good luck ladies!

Got my reading and theres not much to it really, pretty disappointed with it she said that theres an anniversary of a death coming up but I cant think of any! That ive had a delay in my conception but she thinks its definitely going to happen before december and the next 3 weeks is going to be significant, she told me not to be disheartened and worried if I dont get my positive when im expecting it as it is coming soon, and she said on the end shes still seeing the same thing for me I think she means with the sex weight and stuff x

Oh well she still seems sure it's going happen very soon which is a positive. I do feel she doesn't try with her customers, I wouldn't recommend her to anyone x

I just think is she saying it just because she had already told me september/october, I dont know im not going to hold my breath and im definitely not expecting my bfp anytime soon! X

Did she realize it was you? Shame she did not tell you anything else maybe something personal happening now, so you could say she got one bit correct and give you more hope x

Yeah she knew it was me thats what I was hoping for just a little something I can think yep nail hammer head, I suppose she give me a little bit of hope that she thinks my bfp will come this month or next guess ill have to just wait it out and see ill copy and paste what she said to me x

Im being drawn to an anniversary of the loss of someone coming up , but more in general spirit are telling me an important anniversary.I want to mention where im drawn to the number four to keep in mind for me.Also today.I feel there may be delays in your*conception time but I feel its this year , and still before December, the next three weeks are* coming in as significant as well, if you don't get your positive test when you expect it*, don't worry and done be too disheartened as it is coming soon.I feel that I am still seeing the*same thing for you hunni x*If you have any questions or want to*look at anything else please ask sandra x*

I told her I was planning to test on a day that was important to me (the day I got my bfp with my son) I was really hoping she would pick up on that, I think shes mentioning the anniversary of the loss of a loved one thinking thats what I meant by the important day its the 5th of november so she was pretty close with the 4th I suppose, I was just expecting a lot more for £8 do you think thats silly to expect more? I mean there was some detail in it but not half as much as I was expecting x

No I expected much more, mine was a couple of lines. I did not feel like she was trying to make a connection with me as a person. When she said any questions you have just email me back, I did and still no reply! I even emailed again. I personally think she is more about the money x

I emailed her back too cause I was supposed to get a card reading with it lets see if thats any better, thats if she emails me back anyway haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->