Anybody Believe in Pregnancy/Conception Readings???

Nope nothing yet did she email you back? I wish I didnt waste £8 on it that could have getting me some frer tests ha x

No still nothing after three emails I have sent in the last month.
I know such a waste! X

No nothing yet I might message her on Facebook see if she replies to that! X

I did FOUR readings and they all said I would conceive in April and I did! They were all different when it came to gender prediction though... fx for you!

Ah yeah maybe because it's public she will!

Jrowen: wow congrats! Can I ask who you went with? X

Ah yeah maybe because it's public she will!

Jrowen: wow congrats! Can I ask who you went with? X

I used JennyRenny
Cheri22
Panrosa
and I forget the other one... it was over a year ago :dohh:

Im a Tarot reader myself, but I don't do conception readings. I have predicted a few pregnancies though which have happened, when I have done a general reading.

But I'm not sure on the ones where they give you a gender and month. I'm not sure how accurate they are.

:thumbup:

Got my bfp on the 5th so she was right about conception, wonder if shes right about gender and weight :) x

Thank you. Im over the moon, still cant believe it x

I'm so glad it became true for you! Fingers crossed she will be correct for me too! X

I know not long for you to wait if shes right when you due to test? X

Well I have pcos which causes long cycles for me, I'm on CD 97 atm, but we have sex three/four times per week because I can still regularly ovulate within the cycles. She said the 28th of November I should conceive/ find out I'm pregnant. Hopefully she is correct, but even if she isn't it has given me so much hope and strength to keep going x

Wow cd97! Great for when your not trying pain in the arse when you are though I bet! I really hope she is right for you too! X

I know haha! Thank you ! Keep me updated with everything :) would love to know how your pregnancy goes xx

I just want to add that I had a reading from cherri22 and she said October and girl. And I just got my BFP. And I conceived in October :thumbup:

Wow congratulations :) I'm getting more and more hope for my reading x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->