anybody cd1 & a bit jaded??? could use a poaspic in the coming weeks....

moonbeam38

Reaction score
hiya..well its cd 1 AGAIN....anyone the same, fancy buddying up through this next few weeks???
could use a poaspic (pee on a stick partner in crime) :flower: xx

Hello :flower:

I'm on CD5 now but was feeling like this a few days ago! Last month I tried not to poas as much, but to be honest it didn't make me feel any better... so this month I started CD1 by poas! (obviously my OPK was negative :D) and I will continue the excessive poas for the remainder of this cycle! xxx

hello & welcome:flower:
i have short cycles so soon as my new stash of opk's arrive & the window is open ill be piddling for england :haha: x

hello & welcome:flower:
i have short cycles so soon as my new stash of opk's arrive & the window is open ill be piddling for england :haha: x

:haha: I've realised that poas is the one thing I really look forward to throughout this process (No matter how frustrating it is seeing bfn) How long have you been ttc for? Sorry to see you suffered a loss a couple months back :hugs: This will be my 5th cycle of really trying, and i'm pulling out all the stops in the hope that June is the month! x

Well we were ntnp since i lost my dad in nov. so we were overjoyed when we got pregnant in feb..unfortunately yes we mc in march.
i started charting last month so we have only really been trying since march So its my 2nd full cycle. i wish i could chill & not stress,but i worry my age might go against me now...
well i hope i can be of help with the stress of the next few weeks. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->