Anybody diagnosed with hemorrhage and sac measuring small?

lily2614

Reaction score
This is the second pregnancy that this has happened. My daughter is 17 months now :) I have been bleeding red/brown for almost 2 weeks now. I had a scan on Monday (measuring 6 weeks 1 day) and they said the sac was small and I have a bleed next to the sac. I just can't seem to stop bleeding. I know babies can survive through this (my daughter did) and I'm not as worried about the bleed as I am the sac measuring so small. I know with my daughter it fixed itself but I never bled with her and the bleed was a LOT bigger with her. I'm not sure why I'm bleeding this time and the bleed is smaller. I just need some advice. THanks

FYI!! baby looked fine. Heartbeat of 118.

I have a subchorionic hemorrhage and at my "8 week" scan I was measuring 8 days behind. :( They said everything looked good, strong heartbeat, the hemorrhage was small and not really all that visible.....and 11 days later I had a bleed and they had me come back in. Great news, baby caught up and was actually 2 days ahead! I still spot btw, and I've had 4-5 moderately sized bleeds that were bright red and had teeny tiny clots too.

At least from my experience, it can still turn out ok. :)

Thanks!! Was your "sac" measuring behind or was it the baby. My baby is measuring spot on but the "sac" its in is measuring really small for how far along I am. If that makes any sense. For instance the baby is measuring 6 weeks but the sac is only measuring 4 weeks. I know a lot of times the sac will catch up to the baby but didn't know if anyone had any experience with that :)

I have one too but the baby was measuring on schedule. There was a sac of fluid next to the baby causing the bleed. It 's been heavy and really on and off for 2 weeks now. I've been stressing but now that I saw it on the u/s I'm relieved. It seems baby is safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->