anybody due around the 19th aug 2010

cheryl6

Reaction score
this is the date ive got by going off my LMP x

me poss!ignore my ticker! wat is your last lmp?

hiya mine was the 12th of november x

and it will be our 5th child lol x

Ha ha you are as nuts as us then! My story is complicated to say the least!my lmp was 9th oct,confirmed pregnancy small bleed 7th November.Negative tests for 2 weeks then bang positive tests.So I'm either 14th Aug roughly or 16th July!!

I get a scan 12th Jan so we shall see.

How old are you little ones x

eldest our only girl is 13
then the lads are 10,4(be 5 nye) and 2 1/2...

awwww we have girls and one boy (7)

Congrats! Its such a blessing to have those many kids! I hope to conceive one day. If I am BFP this weekend, I will be due Aug 18. Congrats again!

Good luck hun.It took me 10 miscarriages and 12 years to get my 4 babys and plum xxx

Congratulations! I'm due on August 18th! :D

mrskcbrown fingers crossed for you sweet...ill pray to god its bfp this weekend xxx

Hello ladies my EDD is Aug 22nd so I'm right there with you all!

Congratulations!

i had a midwifes appointment last monday and she used her little chart and said the 21st august,but im not arguing over 2 days lol
got another appointment on the 6th jan were they will do all my bloods n stuff and book me in for a scan,i cant wait to see the little bean on the screen xx

I had an early scan today and they have my due date as August 20th and the little bean matched right up with 5 weeks 5 days. Due to spotting and pain, I have to go back in two weeks to make sure all is right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->