Anybody due on/around 1st June?

I don't know if I'm having them either, every now and then my bump goes REALLY hard for a few minutes but I have no pain with it?! :shrug:

Me, my sister & my step-dad all have our birthdays the last week in May so Im hoping little miss will join us that week, but my mother is praying I go over as shes always so broke with all the birthdays in May!!!

Im starting to find it hard to get a decent sleep.....between getting up to pee at least twice a night & now my hips are really starting to ache too, even when using a pillow between them so its very uncomfortable!
I get tired more easily now too so my DH is always on at me not to be doing too much! but sure if I dont do it, it wont get done!!!!!!!!

im due june 1st :)
im trying to vbac, but if no natural labor happens then my section date is may 29th.
definitely having BH. this is my 4th baby and they started a lot sooner than last time.

I'm due 1st June! If he does come early, that'll be both my kids with birthdays in the same month (my first was born on 1st May - he was seven days overdue), so yes, could got either way with this one!

Aren't we all jammy having summer babies lol! :happydance:

I'm due june 1st if i go by my misscariage (i never got a period). I had an ultrasound and that said i was due May 28th..... I do think i will be having the baby in may tho.... I hope so anyway. I'm scared of going past june 1st lol.... No C'section for me or drugs or inducing. lol. Pls god. =)

Awww my FIL is convinced that my baby will arrive on 29th May because everything big has happened on the 29th of the month lol. My OHs birthday is the 29th so is his mums, his parents got married on the 29th. I met my OH on the 29th, we got engaged on the 29th and we are getting married on the 29th and we found out I was pregnant on the 29th lol. I personally think he will be late though (but I hope not). Hope you ladies are having a lovely pregnancy so far xx

I'm due June 1st, but have a feeling that Baby will go over.

My midwife described Braxton Hicks as feeling tight over the entire stomach, and when you press on your belly it'll feel hard, like you're pressing on your forehead or nose (whereas when you're not having a contraction your belly should feel more like your cheek, soft). I get them like 6 to 10 times a day, I get them more often when I have a full bladder or when I stand up from sitting.

Yea I find I get BH when going from sitting to standing too & defo when I have a full bladder.....glad to know Im not the only one!!

Aren't we all jammy having summer babies lol! :happydance:

I am enjoying the sunshine on my lunchbreak musing over exactly this!! Roll on the end of April when I take my A/L before starting maternity :happydance:

Was down walking the pup on the beach this morning & it hit me WOW I'll be walking this beach with my daughter this summer......eeeeeekkkkkkk!!! So excited today!

How are the June 1st ladies doing today? I found out Friday I passed my glucose test. Woohoo! But, I'm on the cusp of being anemic. :( At least that explains why I've been feeling so run down.

Just 10 short weeks until we meet our little ones!

i feel very pregnant!! ha! :)
lots of pressure and aching........but im nesting so i push on!! :)

anyone feel like you baby is lower, or head down? cant tell if she is kneeing me in the ribs or elbowing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->