Anybody else doing this?

I honestly don't care when my baby's birthday will be, been trying for almost 7 months now so I'd just be happy with a BFP, whenever that may be.

You sound as fed up as me. :haha: :hugs: I'm on the 6 month mark, and devastated, but trying to not worry, as stress makes it worse! :dohh:

My Dad's birthday was on Christmas day, and he always really enjoyed it! He said that he enjoyed always getting to be together with his family on Christmas, and not having to work like other people!

I've always booked my birthday off as a days holiday, and have never worked it anyway :winkwink:

AF has come today now anyway so I'll have a break from 'trying' for a month now where I'll finish off my stash of alcohol :drunk: (was given some really nice bottles of wine for Xmas this year!)

I would love to be pregnant over Xmas, and at least it would give you something to look forward to after it's all over!!

Thanks for all your replies ladies!! xxx

My birthday, my brothers birthday and my mum's birthday are all in December and my wedding anniversary is too!! I love December, there's always so much going on and its such a great family time! I'd love a Christmas baby!! x

I'm more thinking of a summer baby (2012 of course) we already have 1 in july and 3 in august! Its more for expensive summer holidays!
I'll just be glad to have a healthy little bundle whatever the date.

I honestly don't care when my baby's birthday will be, been trying for almost 7 months now so I'd just be happy with a BFP, whenever that may be.

You sound as fed up as me. :haha: :hugs: I'm on the 6 month mark, and devastated, but trying to not worry, as stress makes it worse! :dohh:

Know just how you feel hun. :hugs: We'll get there.

I think there are pros/cons to any time of year really. My bday is 2 weeks from Christmas and I never minded. I'd love to have a Christmas baby. But one thing I didn't like about having a winter birthday is that ALL of my birthday parties with friends always consisted of going ice skating which was fun but got old. So one year I skipped my birthday and celebrated my half birthday with a pool party instead. :)

As long we have a healthy baby, I don't have any objections to when s/he'll be born!!

Im a christmas baby, so it doesn't matter to me...what will be will be... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->