anybody else fancy the icandy peach?

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
is anybody else wanting the peach as much as i do?

got a quote at a local shop for 735 for the peach and carrycot......

and including a combi seat 920

so so so tempted... anybody else like them

review seem good

I really like it but I think it's a little beyond the budget for us.

So hard when you fall in love with a pram and then look at the price tag :dohh:

i would love it but 1) way out of budget 2) id need the peach blossom as im getting a double , 3) my older son ( will be 20months ) is likely not to fit the second seat anyway

in reality very few prams fit my car

so its the icandy or a new car............ icandy is cheaper

in reality very few prams fit my car

so its the icandy or a new car............ icandy is cheaper

See, we're going for the new car option :haha:

Seriously though, no matter what, if you like it and can afford it and it suits your needs, go for it :thumbup:

I really like the peach (stylish!), but it does seem a bit on the expensive side. I keep getting drawn back to the Mamas & Papas Ultima - it's got everything! Pram, pushchair facing both ways, carrycot, high chair, car seat - you name it! Price is £500-£700 depending on design.

Can't wait to get it now :)

i love the ultima, but no hope of even the carrycot fitting the car or the car seat

i love the ultima, but no hope of even the carrycot fitting the car or the car seat

What car do you have, hun? I have a Picasso, which does have a large boot for a hatchback, thankfully!

i have the old style KA, she's not even 3yrs old yet and i don't wan to part with her

we will just work around it

Yep - I'm getting an ICandy Peach - I love them! I do a lot of walking with the dog so I need a good buggy which is light and can fold down easily. I've pushed a few and this is my favourite. They're expensive but they seem great quality. I'm ordering mine this week :thumbup:

i will have two dogs too walk, my pup will be 18months when baby arrives and is a border collie so lots of walks off road as well. the 11yr old requires a bit less thou

see how goo di am at talking myself into wanting it

Get it! I'm getting the blackjack colour as it matches my labrador. And thats the truth! Ha! :hugs:

hahahaha i love it i just realised the sweetpea will match my crockery

but blackjack will mean that the dog hair will show up less

I saw someone with one of these at the weekend - they were having a picnic in front of us and it started me looking at them. I too have a small car and thought they would just about in my car boot.
They look great so I'm going to try and find a local stockist so I can check them out!!

it fits a dream in my KA... so i think it will fit in anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->