Anybody else not felt movement/kicks yet?

Mooin1987

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
I'm 18weeks 2day but am feeling a lil disappointed. I have felt the odd flutters but no real kicks or anything :nope: I just don't feel pregnant at the mo :(( its just so long between scans.... I want one everyday!!

Anyone else feel like this??

I still haven't felt anything definate >=|

I'm 17w+2d and I have't felt anything yet. I felt some kind of swimming type flipping movements around 15+5 weeks, but nothing since then, and that could have just been gas to be honest(!) Really want to feel baby kick! x

Between 18 and 19 weeks the movements I had were just flutters - the last five weeks it has been quite beefy kicks. :) x x

Aw I'm glad I'm not the only one! Its just so difficult to no what is 'normal' !! :)

I haven't even felt a flutter so count yourself lucky!

Me neither.... i thought yesterday 'ooh,. is that movement' and then decided it wasn't so I'm still waiting! :)

Nothing yet, It's driving me crazy!

I was the same at 18 weeks, even now at 22 weeks i don't feel anything too definite. The lady at the scan said i have a front anterior placenta which is blocking movements xxx

It will happen soon, my friend didnt feel a think until about 22 weeks! Yet i started feeling him about 18-19 weeks.
Depends how your uterus sits and also your stomach muscles so they say!!
You will feel it soon and then realise that you may have been feeling it but didnt realise ha ha!
Flutters count!! that is the baby, but the flutters will get stronger and then you will know for sure its the baby.
Wont be long and you will sit for ages just watching your tummy move around :)

I didn't feel anything until about 21 or 22 weeks, even then I didnt feel her daily until about 24 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->