Anybody else not have access to moved threads?

Croc-O-Dile

Reaction score
I clicked on a thread that I had read earlier but never replied to cause I saw it had the symbol meaning it was moved. It seemed like it was in the right place earlier, hence why I got curious where it was moved to. But then it said I didn't have access to where ever it was. I'm not banned from any of the boards and I have access to GS, so I don't know where it could have gone. :wacko:
Anybody else had this happen?

It happened to me to! I clicked on the moved one in teen pregnancy and couldn't see it.

That's the same one I clicked. I've had this problem with a couple other ones as well. Rome suggested maybe it was deleted. I never thought about that, I thought they just vanished if they were deleted. :dohh:

I'm off to find a moved thread to see if that also doesn't work. I thought when threads were deleted, it is also deleted from the list?

Okay I found one and it worked. So maybe it did get deleted :shrug:

I'm off to find a moved thread to see if that also doesn't work. I thought when threads were deleted, it is also deleted from the list?

That's what I thought too. Huh, you learn something new every day. :winkwink:

No, I think deleted threads sometimes still show, and you just get the 'you don't have permission to access this page' or w/e message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->