anybody else pregnant so soon after giving birth?

naomii

Reaction score
So i was due on last friday and it is now a week late, so i did a test yesterday and turns out im expecting baby no.2 !
My Son was born 3 months agoo on sunday.
I knew it was going to happen but it was still a big shock!
although i wanted my children close together i did not expect it to be this soon!
but it has happened now and me and my partner are both happy.
was wondering if anybody had been through this and if everything was Ok??
alsoo are there any major risks too being pregnant soo soon?? xx

I was pregnant very soon after my first son (daughter born 10 months 3 days after his birth) and had a 'normal' pregnancy. Although I was 4cms at 37+6 :) which may have been to the closeness or could just be how my body is? who knows. The chances of MC are only slightly higher but there is always a chance anyway. Good luck :) x

Congraduation on your:bfp:. This is my first so i don't have any advice regarding having babies so near. I think its a good thing though. If God bless me with another one i am going to have them close together.I am on:cloud9: but very scared at the same time. I hope u have a successful pregnancy :hugs:.

well kind of:) my daughter is 9 months old today! congratulations!

My sister was born exactly 11 months after my brother. We call it "Irish Twins" here if you have 2 babies within a year of each other.`

Hi, Congrats on your :bfp: :happydance:
My daughters are 13.5months apart. It was good as i'd been preg not long ago so knew all what to expect, and with 2 girls i hardly had to get much at all for the new baby! My body suffered no real detriment.
..... They fight like cat and dog mind! :growlmad: they are like chalk and cheese! hopefully they will be close when they are adults instead?! at least i hope so!

Now it's been around 8yrs since i had a :bfp: i feel like i've forgotten it all :shrug: it's like starting all over again.
I plan on not taking contraception after the birth as i would like another fairly close again and this little bean has take nearly 4yrs of trying so i wont be wasting any time!!

Congrats again and i hope you have a wonderful 9 months :baby:

My LO is 9 months and im about 5 weeks pregnant :) x

Hey there, good link! I'm 5 weeks along and DS1 is 4 months next wens. I'm 36 so we were trying from December. Still haven't lost all the baby weight from DS, so hoping not to pile on too much weight this time around. How about you?

Heey I got pregnant 3 weeks after giving birth to my son! This baby's due date means there is exactly 10 months between the two! They're going to be in the same school year and everything!! :) so yes exactly in the same position as you!!

Wow Charlie!! I wasn't even thinking of sex at 3 weeks PP!!! Fair play to ya! Congrats on the baby already born and the one to come!!

Congratulations! I have a 9 month old and I have just found out that I am pregnant - about 6 weeks I think. Suuuuuuuuper chuffed!

My friends mum fell pregnant 8 weeks after she had her first child and everything was successful. My friend and her sister are the same age for a short period of time :)

My two are 12.5 months apart:) My second pregnancy went a lot smoother than my first. I had pre-eclampsia with my first and delivered at 36 weeks. My second went past 38 weeks. I was however very sore with my second, but I put it down to having to carry a baby around all the time... she wasn't walking until after her sister was born.
My body on the other had is having a hard time bouncing back, could be genetics, and I eat a lot of junk lol
Congrats! It's a lot of work, but so great when you see them interact... like I tell most people, I don't know any different so I just get through!

So i was due on last friday and it is now a week late, so i did a test yesterday and turns out im expecting baby no.2 !
My Son was born 3 months agoo on sunday.
I knew it was going to happen but it was still a big shock!
although i wanted my children close together i did not expect it to be this soon!
but it has happened now and me and my partner are both happy.
was wondering if anybody had been through this and if everything was Ok??
alsoo are there any major risks too being pregnant soo soon?? xx

Im in the same boat as you lol. but at first me and partner were trying for a baby straight after but then we decided to wait until august. but when i was up the hospital one of the nurses took my urine sample and when i asked the doctor for the results he said yes you are pregnant. i burst out laughing thinking he was joking. i think it was the shock that made me laugh because i was kinda expecting. my son is 3 months old and im 5 weeks pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->