Anybody else spent a rediculous amount on DH?

not particually, its our first christmas together though and i sent all his prezzies up my mums not thinking and now hes got nothing to open christmas morning :/ oopss.
he hast got me much either ( i know cause i had to go and choose it all.... ) with baby due just after christmas we decided to concentrate more on that

i spent a fair amount over £200 i think, cant say what on though as she is on here lol

DAVE! We need to save for the baby! Tut tut...:dohh:

lol :dohh: does this mean you need to run out and buy someone another pressie to make it equal? hehe

Nah he's got enough :) quality over quantity ;)

We got our BFP, we don't need anything else :happydance:

There is NO better pressie than a BFP!!!
Hope he liked all his pressies :) xxx

I got trumped by my OH.
We weren't meant to get eachother anything, so I bought him something small on the sneak (£20 remote control aeroplane!)... Thought I was awesome by getting him a present when I wasn't supposed to, and he pulls out a bloody SLR Camera which cost him a few hundred pounds! :dohh:

I haven't spent much on DH this year, since I hardly have any money of my own. He got (or will get on Monday):

*Perry Ellis wallet (on sale for $10)
*Gap long-sleeve thermal tee (on sale for $10 too, yay!)
*tackle box for fishing lures (which I have yet to buy, but also about $10)

I'm thinking of getting him a pack of underwear too, since I threw out all his hole-y ones about a month ago. :haha:

I didn't go too crazy on pressies but I love buying presents for people so much and putting loads of thought into it.

I got him: new jumper, a 'The Wire' tshirt, a jedi mind trick game thing that only he could love, tickets to go see the Penguin Cafe Orchestra and a weekend away in January at a wee country hotel for me, him and LO - got a good deal so it waasn't even too expensive!

I dont think i did this year...only spent £140 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->