Anybody else suffer from severe physical symptoms of anxiety?

GlitterStar

Reaction score
so I keep getting a temperature around 7pm for a few hours, lightheaded, dizzy, shortness of breathe, lethargy and tonight I have a sore throat. I’ve been drinking honey and ginger tea and it seems to take the tingle away.

I am type one diabetic and have tested my ketones and I have none so I know its not a virus because I would have ketones in my blood.

I have suffered from anxiety all my life but it never manifested physical symptoms until last year (March). Mines was trauma induced. My main symptoms were being dizziness and shortness of breathe and lethargy. Racing heart beat I feel like there’s something wrong With me. Does anyone suffer from severe physical symptoms? of anxiety and are pregnant too? Did it ease your physical symptoms a bit or enhance it?

Feel terrified my body won’t cope because my body hadn’t been coping without a pregnancy on board. Please tell me it gets easier? And it’s not real even though it feels real?

I've always had symptoms even with mild anxiety, usually headaches, stomach ache and nausea. When I was pregnant with my 3rd I developed anxiety induced insomnia, which even now, I am not sleeping, and I cant sleep past 2am, its making me so ill and its a real knock on effect as my anxiety is even worse when I'm tired! Im back on medication now so I'm expecting a change in the next few weeks, but by God its been hard:haha:

I've always had symptoms even with mild anxiety, usually headaches, stomach ache and nausea. When I was pregnant with my 3rd I developed anxiety induced insomnia, which even now, I am not sleeping, and I cant sleep past 2am, its making me so ill and its a real knock on effect as my anxiety is even worse when I'm tired! Im back on medication now so I'm expecting a change in the next few weeks, but by God its been hard:haha:
It’s awful ain’t it? It ruins my life I was never like this before the last year it’s reared its ugly head. I had no idea just how bad physical anxiety could get feels
Like your having a stroke or heart attack. It’s all very good people telling you it’s not real but when you have type 1 diabetes and feel like your hypo when your not that’s terrifying because diabetes can be lethal. Sucks big style I hope things improve and panic and anxiety Attacks becomes something of the past. Hope your okay its so tough. XxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->