Anybody else testing Oct. 29th?

TJF24

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to the forum and new to ttc. This is my first cycle off bc and I think I am ovulating now. I have an app that says today is my ovulation day, but I know that cycles can be wacky after bc. I have a 5yo but this is my first time actually trying to conceive. We dtd for the past 4 days so I'm hoping to test on the 29th. Anybody else testing then or around then?

Hi i'm new to this site as well! I'm on cycle # 3 of TTC #2 and I'm supposed to test on Oct 30. I'm hoping I can hold out until then and not test earlier, i'm only 2 DPO! baby dust to you!!

I should be testing 28th but ill never hold out!!! 3dpo today

i know what u mean! i have the IC tests so it's very tempting to test early...maybe at 10 dpo :wacko:

2dpo today and I just want to know. Im so impatient. I keep having hotflashes, some cramping and just dont feel good today. I know its really too early for pregnancy symptoms just grasping at straws here. Baby dust to all of you!

My app says af is due on 29th but my last 2 cycles have only been 25 days, so I’ll be testing on the 27th.

Fingers crossed for us all xx

I will be testing on the 28th! Maybe the 27th....but that's what those big boxes of pregnancy test strips are for lol!!

Af is due for me on 29th so holding out till after then. I took tests early the last 2 months, got positives and then af came so forcing myself not to do it to myself this month!!!

Good luck!

im really trying to hold out for testing on halloween but it's sooo hard!! baby dust ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->