anybody else with external piles?

yeah it does say it but from all the reviews ive read about the cream nobody says it has done it to them! It drove me crazy trying not to scratch lol x

ive done some research on piles and i think that mine is a thrombosed pile because it is blue in colour and hurts when i touch it :( has anyone else had thrombosed external piles and did anusol work for it? Also did it get worse during childbirth? X

ive done some research on piles and i think that mine is a thrombosed pile because it is blue in colour and hurts when i touch it :( has anyone else had thrombosed external piles and did anusol work for it? Also did it get worse during childbirth? X

Hun that really sounds like you need to see a doctor. When my hubby looked at mine he said that it looked like a tiny bit of poo hanging out ewwwwww. I could esily push it back in too. Blue does not sound good to me and thrombosed piles can cause problems. I'm sure I read on here if they are really bad you may need a c-section as the pressure when you are pushing is not good. Please see a doctor or tell your MW st your next appt. Mine aren't bad at all and I'm going to mention it to my mw later.

xxx

im gunna go see the doc tomorrow i think. Really want it gone before the birth so the sooner i go the better, its just embarrasin x

im gunna go see the doc tomorrow i think. Really want it gone before the birth so the sooner i go the better, its just embarrasin x

Awwwww hun, please don't be embarrassed. They really have seen it all, they will have seen way worse piles than yours sweets.

I had a bum problem at CHrimbo last year and I was soooooooooooo embarred, but they just tell you to stop being silly.

Don't worry, good luck at the docs!!

xxx

Oh dear hon, that does sound like a thrombosed external pile! :wacko:

Anusol will, sadly, do f&*k all for that. You really need to see a Dr, they can probably give you a steroid cream to use for a week, which will help with the pain. The only way to get rid of them though is to reduce the pressure on them. I literally had bedrest for two weeks, and could only sit for short periods. Having warm baths helped too - I tried to have at least one a day, sometimes two if I could face it.

I don't know what the situation is with childbirth - your Dr should be able to give you some advice though, but hopefully you'll have it under control before then! :hugs:

i went to the doctor and he had literally a very quick look. Think he was more embarrased than me! He confirmed i have piles but didnt say anything about it being thrombosed, he prescribed me some lactolose and some more anusol! He gave me the ointment tho instead of the cream coz i already have that. Just hoping it works ive only got 11 days left till my due date! X

Hi hun, im the same in the past 24hrs i havent been able to move/sit comfortably at all. when i pee it stings!! Gonna go and get some cream for it, wish the OH realised how painful it is he thinks its nothin !!!

I had normal hemorrhoids which come when I was giving birth to my 1st son and they never really went :( am currently near the end of my pregnancy with my 3rd boy and I think Ive developed thromboses external hemorrhoids. I went to a baby show and was standing up for nearly the whole day am in so much pain at the moment that I could just cry! tried pushing them in but they just come back out I did go to the doctors last week and she gave me some cream but its done nothing. am going back again tomorrow am past feeling embarrassed I just want the pain to stop now!

external piles wont go inside because they werent inside anyway. Its the tissue around the anus thats swollen. Believe me ive tried to lol. I had cream and it didnt really work, i had anusol cream and when i went to the doctors he gave me anusol ointment which seems to be working better! The pile seems to have shrunk abit so im gunna keep using it. Maybe you should ask for that when you next visit your doc. Mine also gave me lactolose which is good because you dont have to strain when you use the toilet and that itself speeds up the healing process x

Hi i am 5 months pregnant and i have sentinel piles as per my doctor.. doctor has advised me to apply cream to push the piles inside but as soon as i bring my hand outside its back in its place.. how whould i actually put it inside. Is this the only way to cure it. Will it continue thorughout my pregnancy :nope:

Please suggest a quick relief

Mine got worse towards the end of my pregnancy when the weight of the baby was pushing down. The doctor told me it will go away when i had my baby, now it comes and goes, it appears again when im constipated and sorry if tmi but if i eat nuts or anything like that then when im going to the toilet it cuts me as its coming out and i end up bleeding! So dont eat nuts no more although i did the other week and was sorry! And im still having these problems 15 months after dd was born, im dredding what its going to be like when i get pregnant with my 2nd child! Ohh and they get worse as your pushing your bbaby out too! I had an episiotomy and didnt have to push much thank god but they still a painkiller up your bum after and thats not very nice when you have piles! Not that im trying to put you off lol, just drink plenty of water and fruit juice so you dont have to strain as much when you go and keep applying the cream and they will get better! But i dont think they ever go away completely :( x

I have a thrombosed pile atm. I went to my local chemist and he said I couldn't use anusol because of something in it. I ended up with preparation H cooling gel to ease the pain. He told me NOT to push it in or apply any pressure to it. I am in the antenatal clinic tomorrow and he told me to show them and the might help with it. I've looke online and I haven't seen anywhere about having a c-section because of a pile. I have been sitting in the bath the past few evenings an it helps. Keep the whole area clean and dry also. I have suffered with piles for years and have had many removed but nothing like this one. I haven't had a BM in 4 days because of the pain so I'm hoping I will be given something tomorrow. And to top it all off I've been nauseous and throwing up all day :(. Hope it eases for you soon x

Mine was thrombosed too it was just like a swelling at the side of my anus :blush: but its not to bad now, only comes back if im constipated and straining too much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->