Anybody else

mnonie

A wee bit preggo :).
Reaction score
This sounds odd but has anyone began to feel like they can't do right for doing wrong. Everybody has since I found out I was pregnant telling me wat I can't do (grrr), now I'm starting to think wat if there right it's silly things like walking the dog or climbing a fence when I've been really careful! I don't drive and to take the pup out is about a 2 hour job that I love but I'm now nervious of!

To add to it my OH is going away for 2 or 3 weeks about 800 miles away :/. So I have to be able to do everything including selling my van :(. Tbf it has to be done but I'm worrying about coping or even if he'll be here when bumps born :/.

Do what ever you are comfortable doing, don't let anyone tell you what you can & can't do :) If you feel like you are ok walking the dog, or driving, or carrying a few bags of shopping, then do it! Only you know what your own body can & can't handle.

If you feel up to it, do it, if not, don't. Don't push yourself just to prove a point though!! I plan on spending the next few days decorating the living room, then next week our bedroom, with some gardening in between. Everyone keeps telling me not to dare go up a ladder, but I've had the paint since October and been waiting for oh to do it, and its still not done. We're having new carpets put down, but can't have that done till the decorating a done, so kind of running out of time!! I was very ill during my last pregnancy and was on bed rest from 12 weeks, so I'm making the most of feeling well enough to get bits done, before it all gets too much!! xx

Thank you guys so much, I'm determined to keep walking the pup. I know there trying to help but I kinda figure if I stop doing stuff I'm gonna end up very nervious and depressed. If I don't keep walking the dog and doing the shopping it's not gonna do itself :). Tbf the vans going as the OH has decided I need something more practical. Hehe I picked a freelander instead.

Yep, I get it too. I had a lady shouting at me for carrying a case of pop the other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->