Anybody from the West Midlands???

Gemma_xX

TTC#3
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is anybody here from the West Midlands?? or anybody going to The Womens Hospital in Birmingham???

:thumbup:

Hi Gemma, I'm in Brum too - I guess I will probably be going to the women's hospital, but possibly Solihull instead

im west mids but shrewsbury so will be goin shrews hospital xx

hi there i'm from west mid bt havin my bubba in new cross at wolves

I'm West Mids - North Birmingham, so Walsall or Sutton Coldfield hosps.

Hey hunnies im in brum wanted to go to womens:thumbup: but they said im to far:cry: so gotta go to good hope instead though heartlands is only up the road i really didnt :nope:want to go there!

Good Luck to all!

Hey Gemma,

I'm in Brum and going to the Women's, looks like we're due almost at the same time too! I'm having my booking scan on 9th Sept at 9.10am! Spooky huh?

Jess :)

Hey Gemma,

I'm in Brum and going to the Women's, looks like we're due almost at the same time too! I'm having my booking scan on 9th Sept at 9.10am! Spooky huh?

Jess :)

Heyyy :)

OoOo very strange!!! U been there before? i havent, im sure ill get lost :wacko: Good luck!! I wish itd hurry up n come round, so nervous after the last mc n the fact im still bleedin! x x x

Well I actually work there, just not in maternity! Don't really know where I'll be going for the scan but reception is really easy to find and it's much smaller than the Queen Elizabeth. Hope everything goes okay for you, I'm pretty nervous myself! Xx

Well I actually work there, just not in maternity! Don't really know where I'll be going for the scan but reception is really easy to find and it's much smaller than the Queen Elizabeth. Hope everything goes okay for you, I'm pretty nervous myself! Xx

ah thats good thanks. So where about is birmz u from? and i take it as ur going there yourself that the womens is a good hospital, i refused to go to russells hall because of how they dealt with my mc x x x

I live in Bearwood, just near Lightwoods Park. I choose the Women's because I know it's a nice place to work, so I am hoping it's a good place to give birth! It's got a great reputaion for being a clean hospital, no MRSA infections or anything. I also like the fact that its got a really good neonatal deparment, so if there is any problem when the baby is born everything is right there.

Whereabouts are you and when are you due? My GP says I due around 5th April. We might go to the same antenatal classes!

x x x

I live in Bearwood, just near Lightwoods Park. I choose the Women's because I know it's a nice place to work, so I am hoping it's a good place to give birth! It's got a great reputaion for being a clean hospital, no MRSA infections or anything. I also like the fact that its got a really good neonatal deparment, so if there is any problem when the baby is born everything is right there.

Whereabouts are you and when are you due? My GP says I due around 5th April. We might go to the same antenatal classes!

x x x

Thats good, ive not heard anything bad about there to be honest.

Im due around the 11th, will find out properly when i have a scan later on in the pregnancy. More than likely we will :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->