Anybody from Woking?

i think it will be last thing i will miss-i am so uncomfortable with it:(

Jem what a great idea but i cannot move much for now:(
Def up for it when the LO arrives.. 10day to go :)

Hiya, thanks, my little boy bump is kicking me as i talk.I am getting uncomf now, want him out, can't imagine what it'll be like near then end ! x

argh although just realised, not much help for play dates given I am TTC - GAH! shouldn't have jumped in so quickly

You can still come along and see what you're letting yourself in for ;) x

All are welcome and I agree those with bumps and TTC can all ind out what they letting themselves in or!!! I started a meet thing or surrey in other forum- have a look- looks like guildford/crawley although more people here vote or guildord the better he he.

Milena hope your ok and u have a restul?! ew days!!! We thought we would meet my LO weds so glad-when midwives and docs start talking about contractions at 31 weeks u reak all I kept saying was I hadnt packed my hospital bag so it could not come out!!!

xxx

Jem the hospital bag kept me up when i was in ur stage lol i thought 'what if...somthing starts..' my hubby would have NOT idea what i need there so I've packed up at 35weeks and the bags are ready and waiting..so I understand ur worries.
Hope ur LO will stay there for a little longer and get stronger and bigger b4 u meet him:)Fingers crossed for u:)
Do u know what u having ?

finally packed hospital bag-we having a surpirse!! these ew weeeks seem to be dragging as as much as i would love to meet bubs not yet!! I have an 11 week old kitten to sort out yet and a 1 year old cat :)

What are peeps doing i am feeling overly hormonal at the moment it is ridiculous, the hospital have lost the results for my internal and i need to get it redone they sai das still have pains to see midwife who is at the surgery once a week fully booked or my gp who is male and dont ancy it.

Had enough. I am in pain and no one will answer me apart from its a naughty baby!! SOrry. rant over.

Over and out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->