Anybody have a carrier they dont need/can recommend?

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
:wave: Hi Girls

I'm wanting to try Leo in a carrier again, seeing as my car is broke for the foreseeable future I'm walking quite a bit and would like one to give a go.
Hes nearly 24 lbs now so it would need to be one that can hold his weight and face 2 ways.

Can someone recommend one to me please?

You could try a woven wrap? Their good for inwards or outwards facing, they take a bit of time to get used to tying, but once you get it your sorted.
The toddlerhawk version of a mei tai would be good for his weight and would last you a good while

:dohh: I have a Gypsy Mamma wrap but its too bladdy small for me!!! Would have given it you but I think we're about the same size! xxx

thanks girls....I'm after something thats relatively easy to put on...so I dont tie myself up in it :blush:

Love bunny I'm a size 14 top due to big fun bags :rofl:

What about a connetica? Their like the mei tai but buckles, I know a few ladies who have them and they really like them

Have you not got your babyhawk anymore then?? x

No, I gave up after a few attempts when he was younger. He didnt like it:nope: I'm thinking he might now as he can face outwards.

What about a connetica? Their like the mei tai but buckles, I know a few ladies who have them and they really like them

Not seen those (off to google):thumbup:

Hi,

I seen you posted in the wanted bit about a babasling, well I was in TK Maxx last week and they had them for £16.99 so you could maybe have a look if there's one near you. Not sure of sizes or anything tho...just remember thinking that seemed quite good! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->