Anybody have a Mamas & Papas Aria?

A

annawrigley

i got one given to me but i cant for the life of me work out how to put it down :rofl:
i think im being really stupid but i just cant do it!
she explained how - "The 2 silver slide-up bits on side of handle you lift up while pushing the small silver bit near the breaks with your foot then push handle down and fold up" but no luck :nope:

any help?
also whats it like? easy to use etc?
im not due for another 11 weeks so not tried it out or anything x

Is it the twin one? You just sort of lift both silver clips up and there's a foot thing on the right hand side above the basket, push down on that with your right foot at the same time and it just folds in half and the handle slides down and automatically clips into place.

Make sure both seats are sat upright and all the straps are into the seat areas as they can get trapped when folding and stop it folding up:dohh:

It's really easy, once you've done it a couple of times you won't believe you found it tricky:happydance:

Is it the twin one? You just sort of lift both silver clips up and there's a foot thing on the right hand side above the basket, push down on that with your right foot at the same time and it just folds in half and the handle slides down and automatically clips into place.

Make sure both seats are sat upright and all the straps are into the seat areas as they can get trapped when folding and stop it folding up:dohh:

It's really easy, once you've done it a couple of times you won't believe you found it tricky:happydance:

its not the twin one, but thank you, i'll give it another go! :D it may just be a bit stiff cos they used it for their now 14month yr old :) xx

i have this pram bought it for my daughter n its bin one ov the best prams ive had brill for shoppin n really easy to push n use. i use it for my son now, whos 17 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->