Anybody have a similar situation??

JRD

Reaction score
Ok so Saturday I went to the ER for some spotting and dull ache on my right side. Doc did ultrasound and baby looke great stron hb and couldn't see why I was spotting, so he said bed rest until spotting stops.
Well it stopped for a day and then came back, it's very light and only when I go to the bathroom a couple times. Today we ha an ultrasound and baby was measuring good hb was good and all looked healthy, she checked everything and couldn't figure out where the blood would be coming from.
So has anyone had spotting during pregnancy that they could t explain?

I think that happens a lot. I've been having spotting on and off, and it still makes me nervous. I haven't had any for a couple of weeks, and then had some today. I do have a small subchorionic hematoma, so it could be from that. It can also just be from having a sensitive cervix. It's so swollen and sensitive during pg, even being a little constipated and straining can cause spotting. Sex too. I usually all spot after sex, O, or a bm.

I had a big bleed 3 weeks ago and have been spotting on and off ever since. I have had 2 scans and they can't find the reason for it. Baby is fine and growing on schedule so whatever it is seems not to be affecting them but I can't help worrying. I am too afraid to tell anyone irl in case something happens :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->