Anybody here who's waiting 1+ year/s ?

I would start trying now given half the chance, I can't wait for another! I will be waiting however, until Jessie has has any necessary surgery to her leg/foot and her prosthetic fitted (she was born with abnormalities to her right lower leg and foot).
I don't think it would be fair to have another baby before then. Saying that, If it was to happen I would be overjoyed just dissapointed with the lousey timing.

I am waiting for dh and I to buy our first home hopefully before June. We're starting the process in January. Then we will be going on vacation in June. I am hoping dh will agree to TTC in Sept '09. We set our official TTC date in Jan '09.

We'll TTC as soon as I get outta this fat suit!

**nervously enters :)** we're waiting about 4 years, want LO to be at school before we start TTC number 2. Can't wait, but want to spend time just the three of us and not worry yet, because i don't no if we'll be able to conceive number 2, due to fertility problems. :)

Hey all :) Am new to the forums *waves*
We're waiting about 2 years before TTC ... been with my OH for just over a year (known him 12 tho lol!) and we'd like to get married first and we'd also like to get genetic screening done as OH has Multiple Sclerosis as do other members of his family ... altho having said that, I've just had my Mirena coil removed and we wont be using another form of contraception other than the natural FP way, so I guess what will be will be :) I think my daughter from a previous relationship may be a little shocked - she'll be 16 in a few weeks lol!

We're waiting a couple years. My baby boy is 10 months old, and we've decided I'm going to be a SAHM. Once he's out of diapers and off of formula, we'll see if I can convince him to have another LOL We also need more space before having another baby...but I'll work my magic ;)

I'll most likely be waiting a year b/c I'm waiting on OH to say yes.

:cry:

Hey all :) Am new to the forums *waves*
We're waiting about 2 years before TTC ... been with my OH for just over a year (known him 12 tho lol!) and we'd like to get married first and we'd also like to get genetic screening done as OH has Multiple Sclerosis as do other members of his family ... altho having said that, I've just had my Mirena coil removed and we wont be using another form of contraception other than the natural FP way, so I guess what will be will be :) I think my daughter from a previous relationship may be a little shocked - she'll be 16 in a few weeks lol!

Nik!:o

Welcome to the place I spend 12 hours a day lol :D
And ofc big grats on officially WTT you lady of denial you!
xXx

I am gonna have to get me a ticker or two .. where'd u get them from?

(Sorry for the off topic!)

Accept my buddy request Nik and i'll tell ya on there :) Save poor mBLACKs thread lol xXx

I was going to start trying in Dec/Jan but I am hoping to go to university next sept to train as a midwife which will take 3 years so in reality it will probably be after that!

I am hoping to start trying in July 2010 - such a long time to wait.

If it was up to me it would be July 09.

My boyfriend and I are supposed to wait until summer of next year, however, I'm thinking it may be a better time to start trying now for our second baby. I want my kids close in age, like my brother and I were.

Unfortunantly I am waiting a year. I have recently come off the pill but my hubby isnt quite ready. It seems like he will never be ready but I dont want to force him. We have been married nearly 7 years and I feel ready. I want to have a child before setting up my business so then I dont have to stop and start my business. I also want a summer baby so will have to wait till this time next year. It will happen when it happens.

I am sorry to hear that. I will be married 7 years when we TTC. So I feel for you. I feel like I have been married forever and I have friends who were only married 1 1/2 yrs and have a baby. I know everyone is different but it is still frustrating. Anyway my name is Sandy, I'm 33 and hoping we will be TTC next September right before I turn 34.

im 19 and trying to get my OH round to the idea of babies, perhaps ill work on the marridge thing first and then tell him how nuts i am about having a child :D

i have no idea how long ill have to wait but i want to have one within 3 yrs as i have arthritus in my knees and i dont know how much worse it will get in the coming years, i may not have weight against me, but being a dog groomer im on my feet all day, which is a massive strain on the knees.

i want to be able to run about with my child, not hobble, so yeah, pretty soon hopefully.

can i just say ...any of u that r waitin,if u want any amount of condoms4free pm me ! i know how much some pills etc take2cum outa ur system, wud just need a little postal money,pm me :)

Hubby and I had originally said September 09 but its been put bac to December now. We've decided to put back hubby going to Uni for another year in an effort to get debt free by September 2010! That;s when he'll go. That means that we can't have a baby til then so we have to wait til December. Good in some ways as it's definite now that we will be TTC from then...for definite! Plus it's 14 months and counting. Not that long really! Got to get debt free now.....wish us luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->