anybody just come off the pill and want a buddy?

coral11680

mother of 3
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have just come off the pill last month in July. I am TTC #3 and I am due AF tomorrow if my cycle is normal. I might test tomorrow but need to buy pregnancy tests still!
I would love a buddy or two in similar situation after coming off of the pill?:)

Ooo i think i may fit your requirements :)
I came off the pill July 31st.
I have 2 lovely children my dd is 6 & my ds is 3 and am ttc # 3
As far as i'm aware if i go back to a 28 day cycle i'm due on Friday!
I took an early test on Sat & was neg x

I have some clear blue's waiting for if AF stays away!
Best of luck to u xx

Hi,
Oh good we are really in a very similar boat aren't we!
Buddies we are!

Ha ha yes we are, have you had any symptoms yet?
Are you testing today hun?? x

Hi there!! I came off the pill June 19th...and had one "normal" period...then a 42 day cycle with lots of withdrawal symptoms....now hoping my body is back to normal...feeling like I've o'd this month but don't know because I don't use opk's. Had ewcm and ov pains for a day...crossing my fingers...good luck to you!

no I'm not testing today just ordered some off ebay so maybe if they are here tomorrow and AF hasn't showed I will test then!
Hi Braven, Good luck to you also! :)

I have period pains today just expecting to come on really :(
Good luck to you both x

Hi :wave:
I came off the pill in June! Next AF is due on 17th Sept so I have quite a wait yet!

Good luck to those testing in the next few days, hope you get your bfp! xx

Good luck mummy~L & Braven 05

Come on Coral don't keep us in suspense you are very patient if you've not tested yet :)

The tests arrived this afternoon and couldn't help but do one even though I had been drinking alot. Well:bfn: I don't think it will happen this month :(
I might try tomorrow with FMU but dont have much hope! Still I have 8 more tests for next month but they are IC, I paid 5 pounds for 10 off ebay!

Ahh sorry for your BFN Coral!! Fingers crossed that it still could be this month for you!! xx

yeah I suppose there is still time, just weird not having a clue when AF is due because body is all over the place from coming of BCP??

Well I didn't need to test again this morning as :witch: arrived!
In a way I'm glad hopefully my body is back to normal and I will ovulate in 2 weeks or so. Now the waiting game begins until then!
Good luck everyone!!

Aww i'm sorry hun feel bad for saying it now but i got a bfp this morning!
It was on a cb gonna buy another test as i need to see a line to believe it ha ha x
Better luck for next month x

Thankyou i'll keep my fingers crossed for u for next month xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"