anybody near wimbledon, sw london??

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
hey im claire im 24 and have 2 daughters ellie 3 and a half and emma 2 and am due anyday now with our 3rd baby girl. just hoping to make some friends in my area with children or with baby on the way as none of my friends dont have children so we have drifted apart.

Hi I live in teddington, near richmond. I have 2 girls age 6 and 3 and have just had a baby boy whos now 4 weeks old. Maybe we should arrange a meet? Im 26. Amy

hey girls i look forward to getting to no you!!!!

Hiya Claire!

My name's Maria, 27, and I live in Putney so not far from Wimbledon at all. I'm currently expecting my first child in December. I'd love to make new friends as well since I only know one girl with a baby and we don't meet up much.

Feel free to contact me anytime!

Maria.
hi hows the pregnancy going?
yeah i no putney my nan lives there! where abouts in putney do you live?

Hi I live in teddington, near richmond. I have 2 girls age 6 and 3 and have just had a baby boy whos now 4 weeks old. Maybe we should arrange a meet? Im 26. Amy
hi. hows everything going with the new baby? we have just had our 3rd girl, it must be quiet different having a boy?

Its very different, especially changing his nappy! Have you found it a lot harder with 3? Wasnt to bad having second but this time Im absolutely shattered! How is lucy through the night?

Its very different, especially changing his nappy! Have you found it a lot harder with 3? Wasnt to bad having second but this time Im absolutely shattered! How is lucy through the night?

im finding it ok at the mo i havent pluked up the courage to go out with all 3 yet tho lol....

lucy has gotten better wakes every 3 hours or so but to begin with she was waking an hour to 2 hours. shes already on 4oz!! little piggy. shes getting into more of a routine now which is good.
how are your girls with the baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->