Anybody on CD 1? Wanna join us?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls! :wave:

So just now started this complete red mess yesterday evening...

So CD 1 here I come!

Who's with me on this new beginning? :hugs:

We want that :bfp:!

It's our turn now :dance:

I'm ready to get this :bfp::happydance:

Im on cd 3

Not sure what we are doing this month since I have a couple fractured ribs... So it may be a wait until November. :) but since I do enjoy obsessing...

Welcome Pix :hugs:

Aww! What happened???

I hope y'all can still baby dance though!

Yeah I enjoy it too! I love it here!

CD2 for me. Hoping November is the lucky month and come Thanksgiving, there will be something special to be thankful for!!!

CD1 for me again. Fingers crossed it's our turn this time! :happydance:

Welcome girls :hugs:

Hope we all get our :bfp:'s!!!!

That would be perfect for the upcoming holidays where you can suprise your family with! :dance:

What is everybody doing this month to try to conceive?

Lol. I coughed while carrying my sick son. 0.o

Oops

I'm going to 'try' opks again. I feel like I'm doing them wrong. I never got a true positive last month. And I don't know if temping works for me either because I had high temps right before af and 2 days in. Same time. Every day. Special therm. Or.. Coulda been the broken ribs. I'll make it work!

Good thing is next month is national writing month so I have something to occupy me!
Baby dust ladies!!

CD3 for me so I'd like to join in. :)

This might be our last natural cycle so I'm hoping to make it a good one!

Cd 2 for me. Was poas all week hoping af wasn't coming. Darn her! Waiting to start the 2ww over.

CD1 for me :) A November BFP would be fab so we can tell all the family at christmas.

Good luck everybody

CD2 for me. Hoping November is the lucky month and come Thanksgiving, there will be something special to be thankful for!!!

Welcome MrsPensFan :hugs:

Yes me too!!! That would be a suprise on Thanksgiving or Christmas! But if I get a:bfp: think our parents and my grandparents would only know until the holiday!

Got it all planned out :haha:

Lol. I coughed while carrying my sick son. 0.o

Oops

I'm going to 'try' opks again. I feel like I'm doing them wrong. I never got a true positive last month. And I don't know if temping works for me either because I had high temps right before af and 2 days in. Same time. Every day. Special therm. Or.. Coulda been the broken ribs. I'll make it work!

Good thing is next month is national writing month so I have something to occupy me!
Baby dust ladies!!

Oh wow... That's crazy :wacko:

Yeah I don't do OPK's... Don't understand them!

So I started the clearblue fertility monitor yesterday. I'm soo exited as I heard this has help many couples get pregnant :dance:
But I do temp cause it helps me know if I did ovulate of not or if ovulation was late so I don't expect my period at that exact day it's suppose to come!

Hoping we get our :bfp:'s! :dust:

But I do temp cause it helps me know if I did ovulate of not or if ovulation was late so I don't expect my period at that exact day it's suppose to come!

Decided to temp for the first time this month...mostly because it will either be our last or second last month trying naturally so I figured I'd give it a go. It's almost exciting to do it first thing before I go to work!

I have a good feeling about this month. Our schedules are perfect (DH isn't going away on business), I'm physically in great shape after returning to a 6 day/week workout routine and I have a brand spanking new set of Wondfo OPKs and a box of OSOM HPTs to burn through.

I typically O on CD17, so still feels like it's forever away.

Can I join? Just took my last pill last night and am expecting AF on Saturday. Makes me a few days behind you gals, but I'd love to join up!

I'm going to start temping and doing opks since I won't know what my body is going to do. I actually haven't had a proper period since January of 2012 since after my daughter was born I went straight onto the pill. So only withdrawal bleeds since then.

Well apparently bones break under odd circumstances. :)

I'm telling people I was fighting off vampires on a weekend excursion in Romania.

Who is taking prenatals and what kind? Have they affected your period? Just curious!

I'm actually really excited for this cycle. :) I don't know maybe it's just a mind set. Sending out happy waves thoughts and blessing to you all!!

I'm taking the gummy prenatals I found at the grocery store. They don't have iron in them, but they taste like CANDY which seems to be the only way I can remember to take them. I remember last time the ones I was on used to make me feel nauseous from the iron content. I did get anemic during pregnancy, but I figure its better to take them for the folic acid right now than not at all because they make me feel sick.

Who is taking prenatals and what kind? Have they affected your period? Just curious!

I'm taking them, Jamieson brand. I've been taking them for 6 months now, no issues or effect on period (I'm like clockwork).

I'm also on cd3 :) be interesting to join you girls and see who gets those lucky BFP, hopefully all of us :happydance:

Good luck girls !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->