anybody ovulated on clomid without trigger shot??

HopefulOne1

Reaction score
Hey girls, was just wondering if anyone has ovulated on clomid without having a hcg trigger shot?? Had my second clomid scan today cd14 and fs said I had two really big follicles and that I had responded well to 100mg clomid and should ovulate anywhere between now and 5days, but never suggested the trigger, just worried that even though I have 2 mature follicles that they won't rupture?? Thanks in advance!

Hi hopefulone1. I'm on my second round of clomid 50mg (day 4 today, CD5) and I'm pleased to say I ovulated on my first round. My CD21 bloods had a progesterone level of 95 which my doctor said showed I ovulated. :happydance: I've not had any scans to check follicle size, but I am having another blood test for this round. Hadn't actually heard of a 'trigger shot' before - might ask at my next FS appt next month if no joy with this round. Good luck and FX'd you ovulate! :dust:
xxx

I have ovulated with clomid without trigger, each and every time. The first two times I got preggo, but unfortunately I m/c both due to clotting factor. The third time on clomid, the RE I went to insisted on doing a trigger because "it's how they do it in their office." But I ended up ov'ing a day before the trigger anyways.

So yes, you can ovulate without the trigger on clomid. It's usually given alone most of the time.

Thanks for your replies :) I had a +opk yesterday and pains this morning so fingers crossed I have ovulated!! No temp rise yet though so goin to test again today just to be sure! Xx

The temp rise usually comes the day after O and an OPK+ can come as early as the day before O. That pain you are feeling is something I know oh too well with Clomid. I think you ovulated too! Good luck and get in lots of BD! :winkwink:

I ovd both times on 50mg clomid CD14 which was unheard of for me :) - fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->