Anybody seen any comedians live ?

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
I really want to go to the Apollo. But I also want to see Micky Flanagan, I tried to google his tour dates but can't seem to find any, does anybody know how to find the touring dates out when they are realesed rather than having to search for them?

Who have you seen? X

Josh Widdicombe and Steven Merchant. I don't like Steven Merchant (OH does) but it was great live. Josh Widdicombe was great but I love him anyway. I really want to see Jon Richardson as I think he's adorable. Jason Manford did a gig in my uni common room thingy literally a minute from where I was living at the time and it was free too (was his uni too), and I forgot to go! Gutted! To find dates just google them. If there are no dates they aren't touring right now.

Do they have a mailing list? I just follow my favourite comedians on Twitter they often advertise tickets ;)
I've been to see Ross Noble a couple of times and Russell Howard. I'd love to see Tim Minchin, I think he's bloody awesome.

I've seen Eddie Izzard live at the MEN in Manchester.

Have been to the Comedy Store a few times and seen comedians there that have since got tv gigs, the only one I can remember the name of right now is Stephen K Amos - he was much better at the Comedy Store though, he's so tame on tv by comparison!

i went to see micky flanigan last year hes great im sure he has a website with his tour dates on

Oh and I saw Lee Evans in Brighton a few years ago, we both loved it and would definitely see him again. I'd love to see Russell Howard, Michael McIntyre and Jimmy Carr.

I saw Alan Carr in Plymouth years ago. It was really good. I'd love to see Lee Evans.

I've seen Jack Dee, Jimmy Carr a few times, Craig Capbell, Peter Kay, Al Murray a few times, Paddy Mcguiness, Greg Davis, James Acaster, Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant uhhh I know there's more!

Got tickets for Lee Evans in August! Been waiting to see him for years!! :D

I dont think he is touring right now, i was looking the other day as i would love to him too. I have seen a few but was disapointed when I saw Frankie boyle. He was just tasteless.

Me and DH saw Jimmy Carr locally two years ago because he got tickets for Christmas. It was really good although some of the stuff was way ruder than they show on TV! DH wanted to see micky flanagan last year when he came locally on his tour but it sold out so fast! X

I've been to see Michael McIntyre and he was brilliant, so so funny. Also been to see Peter Kay with my sister who loves him, he was ok!

David baddiel , Stephen K Amos, Micky Flannagan, Peter Kay, Lee Evans, Paddy mc guiness , Micheal Mcentyre, Frnkie Boyle, John Bishop , Harry hill. I'm sure there's more.
Stephen k Amos was amazing... Loved micky Flannagan, so bloody funny and we walked out of Paddy Mcguiness half way through as it was that bad!

I've seen quite a few- jack dee, jimmy Carr, lee Evans, Peter Kay, Jason manford, Frankie Boyle, Steven merchant, john bishop, Michael McIntyre.
Loved Peter Kay, jack dee and lee Evans the most. Wasn't too impressed with john bishop

I have seen Michael McIntyre & Frankie Boyle. Both were hilarious.

I was lucky with Frankie Boyle as the venue was over the road from my workplace so got tickets straight away. They were sold out in a day.

I would love to see Russel Howard & Jason Manford

I've seen jason manford and thought he was brill. Also seen Sarah millican she was good she's total filth though lol. Going to see Russell Howard in August can't wait. I wanted to see jack Whitehall but couldn't get tickets

Have seen jimmy Carr & lee Evans, would love to see Chris rock, Michael McIntyre, Russell Howard & maybe Frankie Boyle.

I've seen Frankie Boyle, Jerry Sadowitz, Russell Brand, Stewart Lee, Vic and Bob live, Adam Hill, Mighty Boosh live and loads of Scottish comedians at Edinburgh festival (Danny Bhoy, Limmy, Craig Hill) and seen loads when I worked at the Magners comedy festival for years :)

Eta: and Bill Bailey! He was amazing.. would've loved to have seen Bill Hicks when he was alive!

Ross Noble 3 times - twice on the same tour! Every show he does is different haha. I've seen Tim Minchin and The Mighty Boosh live too. Oh and I was in the audience in a Celebrity Juice!

I saw Jason Manford last year, so good.

There are so many I want to see though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"