Anybody seen any comedians live ?

Russell Howard, Mark Watson, Tim Minchin, Eddie Izzard, Bill Bailey, Dylan Moran and Jimmy Carr as he's involved in Childish Things which is a local charity thing so more than a few I'll have forgotten as well :)

Eddie Izzard and Tim Minchin are the best out of that lot so far :thumbup:

Want to see Michael Macintyre, haven't managed that yet!

Another one whos seen several at the fringe. Craig Hill on 2009 was a letdown, it was crap!

Saw Lee Evans a couple of years ago was brilliant, OH has seen john bishop, Rhod Gilbert and lee Evans, there's loads I'd love to see live but can't afford it at the minute.

John Bishop, i didn't love him though. & Jimmy Carr who i thought was brilliant.

Been to see Tim Minchin. LOVED IT!!! I was supposed to go and see Russel Howard a few years ago but an audition came up on the same day, was gutted I missed it.

We love comedy! We saw Lisa Lamponelli, George Lopez, jim Breuer, sebastian maniscalco, andrew dice clay, and lisa love. by far best was george lopez

I went to see Alan Carr in February he was doing an intimate gig in my local town to test his new stuff... £18 I paid for the show and a curry.. Why not!!! He was really good!! Would deffo see him again xx

We've seen Ross Noble, Peter Kay, Jimeoin, Micky Flanagan. I'm sure there's more but I can't think at the moment, also we had tickets to see Bill Bailey but weren't able to go on the night :( There's loads more I'd love to see.

I think the best thing to do is either follow them on twitter or a lot of them have websites where you can sign up to the mailing list so you find out when they're going to be going on tour. Love going to see comedians, nothing better than a good laugh on a night out :)

I've seen Jack Dee and Julian Clary at live at the Apollo.

I went to the fringe a few years ago and saw Jason manford, John bishop, Bridget Christie and Robin Ince. Loved it, can't wait until we can go again.

Seen frank skinner and tim minchin a couple of times....

I've seen Eddie Izzard, Dave Gorman, and Little Britain Live.
All were very good.
Most comedians have their own official website where they advertise gigs and tours.

I've seen Jimmy Carr at least 3 times, Russell Howard, Jack Whitehall, Mighty Boosh, Lee Nelson and Little Britain (don't find it at all funny if I watch it on tv now!) I've really enjoyed it when we've seen live comedy, and definitely want to see more. John Bishop and Jason Manford both did small gigs in my town that I meant to get tickets for and forgot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->