• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody thinking about not finding out the gender?

I'm really considering this, unfortunately hubby is not on board! He wants to know so we can get things in order ready for baby! Who knows what we will do!!

I wish I had the will power to have a suprise!! Will be lovely for you :flower:

I'm really considering this, unfortunately hubby is not on board! He wants to know so we can get things in order ready for baby! Who knows what we will do!!

I could of wrote this lol! I want to find out my SO wants to find out as well. We found out for our son and it was nice being able to get everything ready.

We didn't find out with our 1st and we will be team yellow again. It was so special finding out together at the birth as we asked the midwives not to say anything

I found out with my first two. This will be our last so I want the experience of hearing, "it's a ....!". Once you're on #3, you realize you have everything and there really isn't much you could need to prepare for another. Even if you have the opposite gender, will it really matter if she wears boy sleepers for the first night or two, etc until someone gets out to the store? lol

We didn't find out with our 1st and we will be team yellow again. It was so special finding out together at the birth as we asked the midwives not to say anything

I love that! I am going to ask for nothing to be said as well!

I have always been on team yellow and couldn't imagine any different... Dh would like to know this time round though. I have told him that is his choice and he can ask once i have left the room. I dont want to know...!

I'm having my first suprise!! I found out with my last 3 babies, first two were boys and my last baby was a girl, this time we have decided not to find out, I'm finding it hard already lol im so used to knowing and im such an impatient person it will be hard but i reckon oh so worth it!! As this is last baby makes it extra special in labour.. I hope lol xx

I found out with my first two. This will be our last so I want the experience of hearing, "it's a ....!". Once you're on #3, you realize you have everything and there really isn't much you could need to prepare for another. Even if you have the opposite gender, will it really matter if she wears boy sleepers for the first night or two, etc until someone gets out to the store? lol

Exactly what I was thinking! Little boy sleeper with a big bow! Could be cute.. That's so cool! I just hope I can hold out on my choice!

I didn't find out with my first. but the 2nd I was like been there, then with my 3rd I was so upset I cried and made my boyfriend walk home from the hospital cuz they told me I was having a girl. This time I want to wait till the end so it will be a surprise and at the birth I will just be so happy to be holding a healthy baby I won't care about the sex. Dh wants to know so I don't know if it's gonna happen.

we found out with both our children, this time i dont want to know. after two losses all i want to know is that the baby is healthy with 10 fingers, 10 toes, doesnt have a cleft lip and palate like i do...hubby however wants to know..so we will see

We were team yellow with our dd and will be again. The only thing that went to plan in my birthing plan was that my hubby told me that we had a girl when she was born. It was a perfect moment and I can't wait for that again.

I didn't with the first, did with the twins (that was enough of a surprise for a whole pregnancy) and think we will this time, mostly because we have all boys so it's it's a girl we will have the think about getting other bit's and bobs.

We were team yellow with both my children. It was such a magical moment both times 1st a girl then a boy! Baby number 3 will be a surprise too!

Other wise it would be like knowing what you are getting for your birthday but not having it for ages and ages. Nothing like unwrapping a fantastic present!:happydance:

I so desperately want to be team yellow but my husband will have none of it, he wants to know. With our son, deep down, I knew we were having a boy, so I wasn't against the technician confirming my thoughts. So with our DS, we knew what we were having. This will be baby #2 and might be our last pregnancy (I'd like to adopt), so I would like a surprise, but he wants to know and I know that if he knows... it's game over, I will WANT to know. LOL

We were team yellow with both my children. It was such a magical moment both times 1st a girl then a boy! Baby number 3 will be a surprise too!

Other wise it would be like knowing what you are getting for your birthday but not having it for ages and ages. Nothing like unwrapping a fantastic present!:happydance:

Totally agree!

We didn't find out the gender with our daughter and will be doing the same with this one too. I loved knowing that after all the pain id have a wee surprise at the end :) x

It wasn't magical for my finding out at the birth with my 1st lol I had a gut feeling he was a boy, I just knew. So after 41 hours of labour and a 2nd degree tear I didn't get that 'IT'S A BOY' feeling. Infact it took a good 5-10 minutes after he was born for us to realise we hadn't even checked to see if we had a boy or girl. I was in shock and he was placed straight on my chest with a blanket on him. So hubby was like 'oh we better look' lol and when he said boy I was like 'I knew it!' :) so I didn't really get that amazing moment that everyone talks about. I was more surprised finding out to be honest.
In saying that I'm not sure what we will do this time. I hate the wait but I don't have any gut feelings this time. So I'm sure it would be more of a surprise this time. I think hubby wants to find out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->