Anybody totally lost their sex drive?

nicksi27

Reaction score
Ive felt like this since i found i was pregnant a 3 weeks ago and have only had sex with by fiance twice :( i just cant be bothered and have no desire at all. After a day at work i feel totally shattered im ashamed to say PJs and our nice comfy bed sound much more appealing! He doesnt seem to bothered which in itself is making me feel like s***. Ive brought the subject up with him and said im scared he is gonna look else were and he said im being silly. :sad2:

Hi! I think you may just have an understanding boyfriend (you lucky thing!) who's not pressuring you! My sex drive disappeared at first, but it's come back ten fold now! lol xx

Oh... It will return, most likely. Especially in your dreams.

A comforting thing to do is to ask your doctor about whether or not sex is okay. It eases the stress and makes things more enjoyable.

Thanks ladies ... right ive got a plan - tonight im gonna make a proper effort, get out of my PJs (which i seem to be surgically attached to lately) and actually initiate it instead of falling asleep snoring on his shoulder like I did the other night lol!! x

I have zero sex drive since I found out I was pregnant... hopefully it will come back soon??!!

I had zero sex drive before I even got pregnant so I most definately dont have one now! Ive had sex about 3 times in total this year (and last time was when we decided to see if we could get pregnant). Its way at the bottom of my list of priorities TBH. A few years ago we were at it all the time but I cant be bothered any more. He cant either so guess it works for us! Dont worry about him going elsewhere. Thats highly unlikely and if he did he wouldnt be worth bothering about in the first place!

Good on you nicks, but don't feel bad on yourself if you just can't get in the mood! lol. and butterfly, i'm sure it will xx

Wow you have had sex twice in 7weeks lol
I havn't had sex since conception. sex drive has dissapeared had sexy dreams but no desire to do anything.

Mines went for a wee while down to pure exhaustion, had to wait till the kids where in bed and sleeping, but I couldnt stay awake past 8.30....it was a matter of logistics, now we wake up earlier for some morning delight (not every day though!!!!)

Mines completely disappeared!! i know it will be back and we will back up for it in the 2nd trimester my hubby is not worried as hes been completely shattered too!! he doesnt mind just having a snuggle on the sofa n watching our fav programmes - he knows from last time that we will make for it :) lol

I have morning, noon and night sickness. Does not exactly make for romance.

Mines totally vanished as well!

I spoke to my OH about it, and although he says he's not bothered it makes me feel really really bad!

I told him I'd thought he'd go elsewhere too and he told me I was just being silly.

I just cant be bothered, plus we've had two MC's this year and this is the furthest we've got, so I'm kind of scared to!!

I'm hoping all will be ok come the 2nd tri x

Oh... It will return, most likely. Especially in your dreams.

A comforting thing to do is to ask your doctor about whether or not sex is okay. It eases the stress and makes things more enjoyable.

I agree...pregnant dreams indeed can be saucy!

I'm afraid i'm the opposite - except after a scare we were told to hold off for two weeks! It's pretty hard when i'm feeling quite rampant! Haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->