Anybody tried Activia yoghurts for bloating?

BabyDancer34

Preggers with #2!!!
Reaction score
I was getting so bloated that I thought I'd give these a try. They seem to be helping! yay! Has anybody else tried them?

Ohhh.. I haven't yet but I think I'll give them a go! This bloating is pee'in me off! I wouldn't mind if it was baby but it's not! lol.
Thanks for the tip! x

I usually get yoplat as they have a couple flavors I like and tend to be less expensive.

No worries :)
I feel massive so will try anything!!!!! Not burping as much now which is good!

thats a great idea! i'm so bloated at nite you would swear i was six months gone! the other half said some comment, and all i can remember him saying was" think you've put on a stone". i nearly decked him, at the most its about a couple of pounds. men r so thoughtful and sensitive.lol

I haven't and like eating yogurt regularly, but I've found that it's generally cheaper and more effective (higher concentrations) than buying yogurts like Activia, just to take probiotic supplements for digestive 'stability', especially when I'm on a course of antibiotics.

I have to admit nothing worked for my bloating. It'd be gone in the morning and back in the evening. Wasn't till I was around 8 weeks I stopped getting it as bad.

im not a fan of taking stuff with bacteria in it when im pregnant, but gaviscon is working a treat for me!! is amazing for heartburn also!!

You know what is amazing for any digestive issues is kefir. I swear by the stuff!

I am so bloated I feel like I'm going to explode. So far nothing I've tried has worked. I might look into Activia and see if I can stomach it. I'm not a big yogurt fan.

thanks for tip i may try it,
are the flavours nice lol

Depends. I don't like most fruit, so I find I'm stuck with vanilla yogurt most of the time because for some reason you can rarely find lime or lemon flavored, which just seems stupid as they make just about every other fruit.

thanks for tip i may try it,
are the flavours nice lol

Depends. I don't like most fruit, so I find I'm stuck with vanilla yogurt most of the time because for some reason you can rarely find lime or lemon flavored, which just seems stupid as they make just about every other fruit.

If I'm going to eat yogurt, lemon flavor is about the only kind I can stand. And you are right it's hard to find it.

I ate Activia before I got pregnant and will continue to now. I started eating it to try to get my acid reflux under control, and I don't have to take any medication for it anymore. I eat it every day!

Oh i am soooo trying that, being bloated is so not nice :-(

I had an Actimel this morning and its brilliant so far!! No bloating yet and im normal a beach whale by lunch time!!

my belly is HUGE too..
i eat one little thing and i feel like im gonna explode!!!
i just dont know what to do anymore....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->