anybody use the one step ovulation tests? if so...

sarah1726

ღ LTTTC ღ
Reaction score
on the test line, does only half of it turn positive? :shrug: like on my test line, the left side turns as dark as the control line, but the right side of it stays faint :wacko: it comes up within 3-5mins max, is it still classed as a positive? xxxx

I use FR OPKS, and when I got my + only the left side of it was darker than the reference line. I looked @ the inside pamphlet, and it said not to go by the thickness, so I'm guessing this is normal?

im asking this hun because im 16dpo, i tested with a hpt yesterday and the day before and it was negative :( but i got this weird line on my opk just about 40mins ago, it came up in about 3-5 mins, and i know they could be used as a hpt lol going to buy some more hpts tomorrow to check, af is 2 days late so fingers crossed the opk is telling me something good :lol: i have been testing with opks the past few days and they all had just faint lines on them but this one has a thin dark line, as dark as the control line :shrug:xxxx

The only advice I can say is HPT. I know some women actually have had a OPK come up with a darker line, and they ended up being pregnant. But, you just can never know!
HPT is of course the best way to go! I am Hoping for your BFP hun.. I know the feeling digging for symptoms and looking into things. I'm the same way :)

i have no symptoms at all or PMS or symptoms i could be pregnant, i feel fine, im only freaking out a little because af is two days late and now this weird opk ive been getting these sort of weird opks for a few days now but the thin line wasnt as dark as the control line, but this one is :shrug: , i realise a hpt is the best way to go :hugs:.my temps are still above the coverline too, im going to test tomorrow evening and tuesday morning too :flower: thanks hun :hugs: xxxx

i have the one step too...and mine look that that too:
https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/585181-opk-help-any-these-posi.html

do your looks like that too?????

I use the one step and havent had any of mine turn like this... sorry x GL!

Sometimes they go positive right before af hunny... sorry to be the grim reaper but this could be why you're getting the positive OR it could be picking up that beautiful bfp??? Good luck! xx

well ihavent done an opk since posting this thread lol im 18dpo no sign of af :wacko: HPT's are negative :shrug: Danielle, exactly like yours! only my line was so dark it was purple!just a thin line on the left side of the test line, :grr: soooo annoying xxxx

have you tried one step HPT? they were brilliant with me i saw my line appear at about 10dpo i did have to hold the sodding thing up to the light and it never progressed to anything darker but i did a digi on the same day and got pregnant 1-2 . Ethan is now 7 weeks old :)

my positive one step ovulation test was only dark on one side of the line, theres a pic of it in this section. xx

well ihavent done an opk since posting this thread lol im 18dpo no sign of af :wacko: HPT's are negative :shrug: Danielle, exactly like yours! only my line was so dark it was purple!just a thin line on the left side of the test line, :grr: soooo annoying xxxx

i am going to buy some diff ones, i have done 20 in a row and they are all EXACTLY the same. LAME:coffee:

My dr. said the best OPK are the clearblue easy digital tests....they are a bit more $, but I'm gonna go for them as the reviews online are really good !

but I'm confused as to which day to start using them, like CD12 or ??? This is the 1st full month i've kept track of my cycle days, and I think I OV around then ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->