Anybody wana be my cycle buddy?

Hayley_Shaw

Newly pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Anybodys cycles similar to mine?:cry:

Driving myself mad symptom spotting. :rofl::rofl:

:hug:

hi hun where abouts r u in your cycle ... iam in my last ww and going nuts trying to keep myself busy lol

Hi
My cycles vary between 25 and 31 days and i am currently on cd25 so AF due any day, for a change i'm very calm about it usually i test early but so far i've not gone near the tests and i've got about 10 upstairs but i'll be honest i'm so tempted to test 2moro. Good luck x

Hi, I am still on 1st week of my 2ww. :cry:

Really dragging.:hissy:

Just doing all I can to wait another 2 weeks to test. But I know its for the best, don't wana waste all poas on a :bfn:

Hope you all get your :bfp: very soon.

:dust:

Hayley x

Im on cd26- 12dpo and Im just needing some friends to talk to while waiting for this crazy time to pass:)

I am CD17 and in my 2WW! Can't test until next week, am going to try and hold out to see if AF arrives, hopefully she won't raise her head but i'm not confident!

Hi ladies.
We are all in a very similar situation. Lets keep ourselves sane-if we can.
I have 9 days until testing and I am really trying not to symptoms spot.
Today I have been getting lots of aches like a mild AF pain. They are similar to ovulation discomfort which I did not get this month. not too sure what to read of this, any ideas?
Anyone else got any symptoms to divulge?

Hi ladies.
We are all in a very similar situation. Lets keep ourselves sane-if we can.
I have 9 days until testing and I am really trying not to symptoms spot.
Today I have been getting lots of aches like a mild AF pain. They are similar to ovulation discomfort which I did not get this month. not too sure what to read of this, any ideas?
Anyone else got any symptoms to divulge?

I've been getting cronic heartburn. Also twingers, and pinchers in my lower stomach...... well actually allsorts of weird feels and sensations, not really painful, I'd say more uncomfortable.:blush: If anyone understands. :rofl:

Hayley x

:wave:

I am day 22 of 28 day cycle, not even bought poas this month, but i am regular so if i dont get :witch: dot on the day i will be testing just in case, even though i am sooooo sure i missed bd at ov this month.

Not too many symptoms, turning plenty of things into them though!!
Every possible thing i am thinking i could be pregnant!!

Its driving me mad!!:hissy:

Good luck to everyone,

:dust: to you all

:baby:thinkpinkxx

Hi
My cycles vary between 25 and 31 days and i am currently on cd25 so AF due any day, for a change i'm very calm about it usually i test early but so far i've not gone near the tests and i've got about 10 upstairs but i'll be honest i'm so tempted to test 2moro. Good luck x

My last baby i tested about day 25 on a 28 day cycle and got a very faint line, i tested each day til my period was due and the line got stronger, by cd28 it was clear!! Worth a little try???!!
Good luck xx

I hate that I am letting myself do this- I tested this morning and got a BFN- How many days after ovulation spotting do you usually ovulate?? Im so confused on the time

Maybe I should just prepare for next month- I have 2 babies born in may and I hope that I can get PG before Aug so I dont have 3:)

I keep getting fluttery type feelings just above my doo dah...more than likely trapped wind! :rofl:

Other than that no symptoms. If I really thought about it I could have tender boobs but not done any jigging so not that noticeable!

I hate that I am letting myself do this- I tested this morning and got a BFN- How many days after ovulation spotting do you usually ovulate?? Im so confused on the time

Maybe I should just prepare for next month- I have 2 babies born in may and I hope that I can get PG before Aug so I dont have 3:)

Hi,
If you get ov spotting i would say you were ovulating on that spot as the egg is released it can cause this tiny bleed, the egg was prob realesed the day b4 the spot showed.
Have you looked for a ov planner, to follow your fertile times?

Know what you mean about having your children in same month, i have 2 in Jan and i didn't want another so the others get their special time.
Its fine for me from now on, have my boys in March and April but the girls are both Jan so 2 in the same month is ok, any more it gets expensive at birthday time!

:baby:thinkpink xx

Yes I do chart-
my bbt dropped at cd13 but then I got sick and had a high temp for 2 days. So i dont know if I dropped more or it spiked the next day- confusing- but time will tell:)

Hi

:test::test::test::test::test:
You could be the first of the group!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back