Anyne else itchy?

cybermum

MUM TO 2 BOYS.
Reaction score
My legs are driving me mad,I am scratching them raw sometimes.
My arms and top of my back too.
I haven't had this before,is it normal?:blush:

Hmmmm I get an itchy back when PG not overly though if your itching raw I would speak to MW!

Also this may be of interest not to scare but to make you aware:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/415-please-read-obstetric-cholestasis.html

The fact you are saying you are scratching until raw is concerning x

My sides and tummy get itchy...so I lather on the body lotion and bio oil! hehe

Thanks ladies x
I will ring MW and mention it to her,its not all the time,now and again .
My arms and back are not that bad,its the front of my legs that bug me.
Slight rash on them from scratching.
I will definitely call her and tell her about it.

Thanks xxx

I was told it was dry skin when i talked to my midwife. So just try and get some kind of lotion on them and see if that helps. Hope you can get some kind of relief soon cause I know how you feel and it is NO fun lol.

winter is always itchy for me....so far ok and I am dreading the real winter

I have this and ive never had it before either...!!! My mum says she got it wen she was pregnant with me and still gets it really bad occasionally!!! aghh wat is that for reassurance? lol

:hug:Thanks ladies x
I have bought some Palmers body lotion to see if that helps and letting my midwife know on Monday.

Its annoying isn't it!

Dry skin is the most likely thing and should respond to a moisturiser but get your midwife to take some blood tests to check your liver function to rule out obstetric cholestasis :hug:

As plenty said here keep an eye on the itchying. Some of it is normal I had the skin scrathced off myself in first and early second tri but has gone away now. Itch now and again though but thats apparently normal. Always see mid wife anyway.

I have been exactly the same! My arms and legs are so itchy!

I haven't mentioned it to midwife - but have been told that you should only really worry if its on the palms of your hands and the soles of your feet! Otherwise it is usually just another pregnancy symptom!

xxx

yes i am the same :)
I have been putting vitamin E into my legs and tummy...
it is horrible but :)
I think it might be the weather here as well that would not be helping the situation :(
Hope your feeling better but :( :D

Im terribly itchy sometimes, especially on my legs.

I just put it to dry skin though, especially coming up to winter x

I'm really itchy all over. Seems to be worse if I get too warm. Have been having cool showers and using lots of Clarins oil and that seems to help a bit.

x

I'm itching like crazy. I'm avoiding wool clothes or anything that might set it off. I used an antihystamine creme when it got really bad and that made it go away for awhile - it was super strong perscription stuff left over from my poison ivy episode this spring ::blush::

I went and got a massage bar from Lush and some Palmers and its helping a lot.
I wil call MW in the morning to let her know.

Hope all of you itching are geting along alright,its so irritating (((hugs)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->