Anyone 1 or 2 DPO?? Need a buddy

Looks like I O'ed yesterday, CD15, up by 4 days thanks to 50mg of B complex.
I was also wetter than usual...used soft cups.
Looks like I don't need Preseed or EPO.

BDing was perfectly timed again, but I doubt I am knocked up.
DH agreed to SA if this time (#3) doesn't work.

Made an appt to get my progesterone and thyroid evaluated in 7 days, as
I am convinced I am estrogen dominant/progesterone deficient and maybe have hypothyroidism.

DH will be in China on business next cycle and my 39th birthday... :(

Talked about how we would feel if this doesn't happen for us...I think I would cope better than he...

What's going on with everyone else today?

Hi,
These are probably really stupid questions I am going to ask but I am going to ask anyway:dohh: What does the B complex help with exactly?
Also how do they elevate the progesterone and estrogen. Sorry if these are really stupid questions. I am so stupid when it comes to all of this and I am trying to get better educated. Thanks!

I took the B complex to move up my ovulation because I wanted to lengthen my luteal phase...It was usually 11 days long and that's on the short side of "normal".

Sorry, the B complex is not really related to the progesterone / estrogen...

ohhhh....i ovulate on day 11. do you think i need to start taking b complex? i usually have like a 26-27 day cycle.

That would give you a 15-16 luteal phase which is nice and long...so, no...you don't need it...

If this time doesn't work... going to start the testing phase...#1 will be a SA...
Soo tired today...

Geezzzzzzz .... Thank you for askin!!! I'm 6dp iui. I have sore boobs. Nips were very sore but not as much now. Getting worried.

How r u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"