anyone 1dpo? im so not looking forward to this 2ww x

Dannib247

Reaction score
just wondering if any1 is starting their 2 ww as the title says im just starting mine and would love a buddy or a few lol xx let the waiting commence :coffee::dohh::sleep::coffee::wacko:

I think I'm about the same - got +OPK 2 days ago - but temps not conforming so not sure - planning to have another go tonight just in case!!??:blush:

woo excited stuff i dont think this month is our month though fella went back to camp monday am and have had ewcm monday tuesday typical!! lol xx f xs for you both though!! xx

I reckon I'm about 1 or 2 dpo so I'll join you! I had a really sharp pain in my left hand side on Monday so I'm wondering if that was ov. I haven't started temping or opk'ing yet since erpc in mid December. I'd give anything for me to get my BFP this month! It took 12 months after my first mc so this would be a miracle.

Hi all hopefully joining you all for 2ww in next 2days body on a go slow but getting good lines on opk so f'xd it be pos tomoz, and have a good temp dip along the way, so I can join you all x x x:dust: to all x x x

Am guessing im 1 or 2 dpo so i will join you in here too if poss. Havent a clue due to M/C in Jan and dont think we will get it this month as dont know if we caught it on the right days but we will do the agonising wait and see!

Mmmm temp is climbing so I guess OV'd but have I caught it? No symptons yet and very sceptical after poss chemical or just late AF last month... come on 14dpo

I am in my 2ww aswell and due to test roughly on the 16th Feb. NOt holding out much hope... i am having some lower abdominal cramping and this was how it was when i was pregnant last month then i had the mc so we will see what happens.

ive my fingers crossed for you lovelys!! im testing the 17th me thinks although if i dont have symtoms i wont bother any1 got load of creamy cm yet?

Well I don't think this is my month - with all previous pgs I was able to tell almost immediately and I know it's soon - but I don't think there's much going on...
I'll be testing on valentines day which is when I went into labour with DD so hopefully that's a good sign. My temps aren't soaring at all, but then they never dipped as much as usual so who knows what that means

I'll be testing Valentines day too...

I have creamy cm which I had when I was pregnant but I also had it last cycle and so thought I was pregnant again. It was a huge let down when I wasn't. I am trying (but failing!) not to read into anything this tww. Keep poking my boobs every five minutes to see if they are sore and it's only 3dpo. It is so hard not to obsess though, especially as I would have been 20 weeks tomorrow...

Bring on the bfp's this month!

mmm I know what you mean Bella's - I should be nursing a brand new baby and it all makes it more intense.

I didn't have any noteable cm this month so don't know what that means. Got +ive OPK so presumabley I must've OV'd?????

How is everyone?

fingers crossed all!! its already messing with my head im training to be a counsellor and im struggling to concentrate on my clients at the minute think i need some time off xx

ive my fingers crossed for you lovelys!! im testing the 17th me thinks although if i dont have symtoms i wont bother any1 got load of creamy cm yet?

AF is due to broomstick in on the 16th so I might try a FRER on Valentine's Day just in case I get to give my oh a nice surprise! So far, I've had a little bit of creamy cm and last night had to get up twice in the night to have a wee - I had this very early in last pregnancy. I'm not getting excited as it took us a year to conceive after our first mc.

Good luck 2wwaiters - how are you all doing?

xx

Ps - Just bought 2 x FRERs on eBay - Uh oh!

Hi :flower: Well i think i might dip m toe in the water and say i ov'd yesterday??, ive had loads of cm this cycle except didnt have any ewcm just a little wcm and my +opk wasnt as strong as last months but strong enough to be a pos x So fingers x'd i did ov x x :dust: to all waiting x x x x

oh exciting theres a few of us then hey!! im going to try and wait till 15th to test not due on till 17th, im trying not to think about it now although ive had these shooting pains across m boobs today and itchy nipples strange..??

Hi
I'll join you too if that's ok?
Had 4 mcs of differing sorts since last Jan 09. Can make them, I just can't keep them going or they just exit!!
Think I'm 3dpo ish and will be starting asprin tomorrow under consultant advice.
Hope everyone gets the BFP they are wishing for :)

welcome along hun!! hope you get a sticky bean soon!! xx

How's everyone doing? Just a 1ww to go now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->